Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6334 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Rapidleech install guide ?

I have searched but can not find. Does a guide exist that helps with Rapidleech? I have it installed, but none of the plugins seem to be working. I have a few plugins (not sure if they are working or not). I think i installed them correctly, but not really sure. The problem is I do not know how to enter premium accounts. I went to the accounts.php and entered my info but they do not show up. Also I can not download any files. Do certain files need special permissions? As you can see I am not sure what I am doing. In short I am a mess. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Darko
    MyDarkTower Reviewed by MyDarkTower on . Rapidleech install guide ? I have searched but can not find. Does a guide exist that helps with Rapidleech? I have it installed, but none of the plugins seem to be working. I have a few plugins (not sure if they are working or not). I think i installed them correctly, but not really sure. The problem is I do not know how to enter premium accounts. I went to the accounts.php and entered my info but they do not show up. Also I can not download any files. Do certain files need special permissions? As you can see I am not Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    wrzaddiction.com desibbrg.com

Cool thanx the chmod helped. Now I am having trouble with the plugins. My premi accounts not working except Rapidshare. Is there some place has updated plugins? I have looked at Rapidleech and all the ones Ihave downloaded have nnot worked.

Do your premium accounts show at this page? :

If no , then u might have forgotten to remove the // in the beginning line of the account in accounts.php

If yes, then you're plugins might have been broken.

Plugins must be broken then. I have removed the//. Is there somewhere I can get valid plugins for Hotfile,megaupload,fileshare?

You should look at rapidleech forums
    There are some working plugins for sure.
    But if you find hotfile working plugin please PM also.
    And also you should look is your server banned from hotfile or not.
    There is some script in here KWWH forums.
    Thanks,

hq320, I have looked at Rapidleech forums, there are so many I have tried a couple and none work. I was hoping sombody would have a working one they could share. How do you check if your server is banned from Hotfile?

I do not think I am banned. I can download now at hotfile. I just can not download as a premium account. I need to find a working premium hotfile plugin that works. Thank you hq320 for your help

Thread Information