Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61511 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Regarding Marketplace and Hosting rules

Hello KWWHunction. I would like to comment recent activity in one of the 'Other' sections and I'm interested in your opinion. OK, story goes like this. Some guy is selling rdp accounts, he screws up server settings and number of his users ask for refund. He messes refunds also and Super Mod warns him that he will get banned if he fails to do this in three days. So far, everything is as it should be, but soon his rivals and folks who are not his costumers start to post crap comments in his thread, for example:

- Mods should BAN this STUPID IDIOTIC KID right now & throw him back to him SUPER SELLER WEBSITE , where he will sell the slots.
    - lol...What kind of hosting is this...? Open a case in Paypal n resolve it there...It looks like bullshit.
    - this is fucking insane this user has so many customers on 1 server may be more than 20 fuck this is same like rapidleechhost overselling fag !
    ban this asshole !!!
    So, I am user of this rdp and I would like to know why are comments like this allowed in that thread? How is this going to help people use this rdp or other to get their money back?

You can find this in Marketplace rules:

Replying to topics

Only people directly interested in trading may reply to topics. Any 'good luck', 'trusted seller', 'nice site/design' or other comments or personal opinions deemed unnecessary will be removed. Continued posting of such replies will result with a warning or infractions.
    So, why isn't this rule applied in Hosting sections?
    ElNino Reviewed by ElNino on . Regarding Marketplace and Hosting rules Hello KWWHunction. I would like to comment recent activity in one of the 'Other' sections and I'm interested in your opinion. OK, story goes like this. Some guy is selling rdp accounts, he screws up server settings and number of his users ask for refund. He messes refunds also and Super Mod warns him that he will get banned if he fails to do this in three days. So far, everything is as it should be, but soon his rivals and folks who are not his costumers start to post crap comments in his thread, Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    The rule hasn't been applied because nobody reported, if somebody reported the replies, a moderator would of handled it.

Whenever you see posts or threads that break the rules you need to tell us about them, we don't read every thread / post on the forum. Don't assume that just because the posts haven't been deleted that it is allowed here.
    "Maybe this world is another planet's Hell"

Thread Information