Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6937 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    TheHostingPalace.com

Talking The Hosting Palace redone!

To all:

I am Greg. The New and final owner of The Hosting Palace.

I know there has been some confusion as of late but I would like to set the record straight. I Acquired THP from a transaction with speakup and Erupt. Any clients of THP before feb 24th have been sold to Erupt and are not clients of there.

THP's web site and servers etc are for NEW sign ups.

I'm technically not allowed to take clients back form Erupt but if you are really unhappy with the move etc I can talk to them and work something out.

I do NOT plan on selling THP as I am making improvements on the web site and how the server structure etc is laid out. I am striving to meet all service tickets within 8 hours at the very latest (I gotta sleep of course, most tickets are at least answered within an hour.). The servers are more stable and the services are better.

I plan to add new services etc and hopefully you'll be a part of that.

If you have any questions you can email [email protected] and I will get to your ticket ASAP.

I am truly sorry I was not able to inform the users of THP with what has been going on. After I gave Erupt access they turned my accounts off and I wasn't allowed back in... go figure. I am very sorry for that.

Well on that note any questions etc just reply on the Forum or email [email protected]

Thanks!

Greg
    TheHostingPalace Reviewed by TheHostingPalace on . The Hosting Palace redone! To all: I am Greg. The New and final owner of The Hosting Palace. I know there has been some confusion as of late but I would like to set the record straight. I Acquired THP from a transaction with speakup and Erupt. Any clients of THP before feb 24th have been sold to Erupt and are not clients of there. THP's web site and servers etc are for NEW sign ups. I'm technically not allowed to take clients back form Erupt but if you are really unhappy with the move etc I can talk to them Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I already sent 2 emails. Firstly you guys have to change my DNS because I dont have control (but I would greatly appreciate having it), and I dont seem to have an account on either site so..... im stuck between a rock and a hard place....

Website's:
    TheHostingPalace.com
    Send it again...

Didn't get anything from you. Can't do anything if I don't have info

Website's:
    thefreeweb.org Sound-Encounters.com
    The offshore hosts at THP are currently under maintenance and will return very soon.
    May the source be with you!

Website's:
    TheHostingPalace.com
    They're back!

The servers under-went some maintenance to Add RAID 1 to the mix so we have redundant backups in case one of the servers crash. Sorry about the down time!

Greg

I hope you can refund me about my website design, or correct it.

SELLING SHARED OFFSHORE HOSTING STARTING @1.25$.

PM me for more info :)

Respected Developer
    007, Quit it mate, Just f***ing quit it. Greg's the new owner of THP and the old one took your money NOT him.

Hey the hosting palace is again sold.............

And this time its some Andrew Page(the new owner)

And its a total mess up they don't reply to our mails and they said to change dns but on changing the DNS the site doesn't work...........

While on reverting back the DNS to ns1.r00twarez.com and ns2....... It works perfectly

What to do.........

Website's:
    thefreeweb.org Sound-Encounters.com
    hey ragav.bpl
    Greg is the new owner of TheHostingPalace. Contact: [email protected]
    or visit http://thehostingpalace.com/contactsupport.html for details.
    He is the owner of thehostingpalace and not associated with the ns1rOOtwarez.
    May the source be with you!

Website's:
    TheHostingPalace.com
    Yes... as I said Andrew (erupt) bought the clients so anybody with THP prior to Feb 24th are now with them.

They seem to have slower support etc but I'm assured everybody will be taken care of. I don't want to take business from them but if you're unhappy I welcome any old or new business...

If you have had any problems in the past with THP the only thing I can do is apologies as I've only owned THP for the past couple weeks. I'm improving the level of service and am adding dedicated servers here within a week or so. If you have any questions about your old account etc please direct them to Erupt. If you would like you can email [email protected] and I will get to you ASAP with what I know and or what I can help you with.

Greg

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information