Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6727 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thumbs up Benign Innovations - Giving Back to the Community

Congratualtions Myth? and orbofdarkness!

Benign Innovations - Giving Back to the Community
    Lead the Scene by Taking Advantage of our Service for Free!

Not sure what Benign Innovations is? Click here. Then, of course, return to this thread.

This is our way of giving back to the community as well as providing the opportunity to support those who aren't able to take advantage of our service. We are going to provide 2 to 3 lucky members with Benign Innovations absolutely free. All you have to do is reply with your site link, why you deserve this opportunity and the goal for your site to attain.

How To
    1. Site Link
    2. Why You?
    3. Your Goal

Remember, Benign Innovations covers many aspects of web development, be sure to check our thread so you can make optimal use of this opportunity.

Example: You may have a creative touch but lack the skills to code your creation, this would be a perfect time to have that taken care of.

The best of luck and we look forward to all applicants.

They all applied, so why haven't YOU?
    • xTreme
    • mrsandvik
    • Rox
    • Faizann20
    • lig}{tning
    • nYXem
    • Rambo
    • CyberAff
    • Nick
    • Myth?
    • CyberAff
    • BlaZe
    • tom247
    • Gh0st
    • Smexy
    • hover
    • l0calh0st
    • abhay26
    • greatseeder
    • orbofdarkness
    • soft2050
    • armt
    • Phamous

You have until November 12th to enter.

Note, this encompasses small aspects, not full sites.
    Benign Reviewed by Benign on . Benign Innovations - Giving Back to the Community Congratualtions Myth? and orbofdarkness! Benign Innovations - Giving Back to the Community Lead the Scene by Taking Advantage of our Service for Free! Not sure what Benign Innovations is? Click here. Then, of course, return to this thread. This is our way of giving back to the community as well as providing the opportunity to support those who aren't able to take advantage of our service. We are going to provide 2 to 3 lucky members with Benign Innovations absolutely free. All you Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    CSOffensive.com

1. Site Link : FileserveBB.info ( info is allowed? )
    2. Why You? : I've tried many stuffs for SEO, but it didn't work out as I was expecting Will get a opportunity to learn it properly.
    3. Your Goal : My goal is to get my site on 1st page of google for particular keywords .Want to customize my forum to look more professional rather than normal warez forum

Counter Strike : Global Offensive Forum

mmm mmm!
    1. Uploadingtips.info or uploadingtips.info/forums
    2. Becuase I made the site to help others
    3. My goal is to help those people who needs help regarding uploading.

HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

I r Super Cop
    Removed
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Website's:
    PsdPlus.org

1. Site Link>Warezrace.com
    2. Why You?>Wanna promote my site to no.1
    3. Your Goal>I can do everything for my site so its my goal that I want to see my site on no.1

Site Link - WarezIT.org
    Why You? - I cant afford to pay money to SEO
    Your Goal - i want warezit better forum that what i did use to run (warez-ape)
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

Banned
    Just so everyone knows, we are not limited to SEO, that is actually a very small portion of our actual service. Be sure to visit our thread and fully take advantage of our professionalism, marketing, coding and graphical aspects as well.

Thanks guys, I am reading every reply, quite excited! Best of luck to you all.

Gooood Job Benign

Website's:
    MP3SearchEngines.net LatestMovieTrailers.org Talking.so

1. Site Link - FknePic.com
    2. Why You? - Well, I don't know coding, so need someone who can help me modify a script to make it look awesome and work good too. It can be done by hiring someone but I can't afford that right now.
    3. Your Goal - Just want to make one nice image hosting site, which is different from others, unique looking and which has something that makes it stand out

Regards

Website's:
    csoffensive.com

1. Site Link : MacOSXStation.com
    2. Why You? : I am actually in need of seo optimization and to make my forum load faster and also want to customize the theme if you can
    3. Your Goal : My goal is to get my site on 1st page of google for particular keywords related to mac

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information