Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61306 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Chinese workers build 15-story hotel in just six days!

The work crew erected the hotel -- a soundproofed, thermal-insulated structure reportedly built to withstand a magnitude 9 earthquake -- with all prefabricated materials. In other words, a crew of off-site factory workers built the sections, and their on-site counterparts arranged them on the foundation for the Ark project.

Source

video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps0DSihggio

It's funny how people say "Communism was defeated", when the leading power in the world will be a Communist nation!
    kuzukuzu Reviewed by kuzukuzu on . Chinese workers build 15-story hotel in just six days! The work crew erected the hotel -- a soundproofed, thermal-insulated structure reportedly built to withstand a magnitude 9 earthquake -- with all prefabricated materials. In other words, a crew of off-site factory workers built the sections, and their on-site counterparts arranged them on the foundation for the Ark project. Source video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps0DSihggio It's funny how people say "Communism was defeated", when the leading power in the world will be a Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    reddit.com
    amazing!! it doesnt look very safe though!

+1 on your comment.
    I design free logos. click here.

Magnitude 9?
    One of my relatives died when there was a Magnitude 6 earthquake That sucked.

That's unbelievable!
    Btw, I agree with you. Communism is a lot more stable than democracy (as long as it is in the right hands).
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. ? George Bernard Shaw
    ?
    Designer. Check my designs here.

Website's:
    themastibay.com rlsvault.com geekscentre.com
    They Rock

Website's:
    RohitCreations.com ThemeOrbit.com PaypalWordpress.com BlackMetal.co
    Chinese are Developing very rapidly...for the past couple of year. I've also watched on Discovery that they are building the longest bridge over the sea. No, doubt they are very hard working.

That looks amazing.

Website's:
    wrzscene.info watchfreetvseriesonline.com
    amazing stuff, hats off to those guys

mmm mmm!
    That's just.. insane..
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Banned
    i am happy for chinese people, they are very nice people

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information