Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6870 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com

Default clickable groups?

hi guys, well i think admins should make this Groups clickable

it will look good like there are some users want to know who is coder who is mod etc... i know there is already showgroup but it's only showing Mods/Admins etc...

so admins can you please make this groups clickable? or is there any reason, you removed it being clickable?

thanks

- CyberAff
    CyberAff Reviewed by CyberAff on . clickable groups? hi guys, well i think admins should make this Groups clickable http://screensnapr.com/u/f35ls6.png it will look good :) like there are some users want to know who is coder who is mod etc... i know there is already showgroup but it's only showing Mods/Admins etc... so admins can you please make this groups clickable? or is there any reason, you removed it being clickable? thanks <3 Rating: 5
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

2.   Sponsored Links

It wasn't even clickable because It's not a mod for vBulletin, It's just colored text added in forumhome template. I mean all users that are in some special group, e.g. Respected Member or Respected Developer are online every day. Inactive ones were removed, so there's no need for watching who is in the group...

Website's:
    zakuza.za
    This will be handy, would be so much easier.
    Jason you gotta think about other things, such as if someone needs to contact a coder or something because they know they can do the job that the member but he doesn't know his name this is where the good idea comes in.

Plus you gotta remember the time zones, not every one is the same. For example Mr-R-T i never see him online because im sleeping (yes he could be appearing offline)

Well,
    I have to agree with you it would be a lot easier for everyone to find someone from particular usergroup.

Thread Information