Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6844 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    LinkDDL.com DDLShack.net IhateDowntime.co

Default New Site - Need DDL's to submit to

Started a new wordpress site and need some DDL site to submit to that do not require a link back.

If you have a DDL site with no link back required post your URL here.
    c0rrupt Reviewed by c0rrupt on . New Site - Need DDL's to submit to Started a new wordpress site and need some DDL site to submit to that do not require a link back. If you have a DDL site with no link back required post your URL here. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Quote Originally Posted by c0rrupt View Post
    Started a new wordpress site and need some DDL site to submit to that do not require a link back.

If you have a DDL site with no link back required post your URL here.
    If you want to be a real prick you could just use an autosubmitter with lots of sites like Warezlinkers and RarDownloads and just submit to everyone. If they don't require a linkback they'll accept the downloads. If their like Katz, MechoDDL they'll just ban you and tell you to add a link. If at a later date you want to submit to eg Katz, MechoDDL, Phaze you can just email them to get unbanned or whitelisted.

That's what I'd do as it's a lot less work. It's unlikely you'll go to the trouble of submitting to DDL sites that aren't on autoposters anyway as it's a lot more work to submit to them individually.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Banned
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    If you want to be a real prick you could just use an autosubmitter with lots of sites like Warezlinkers and RarDownloads and just submit to everyone. If they don't require a linkback they'll accept the downloads. If their like Katz, MechoDDL they'll just ban you and tell you to add a link. If at a later date you want to submit to eg Katz, MechoDDL, Phaze you can just email them to get unbanned or whitelisted.

That's what I'd do as it's a lot less work. It's unlikely you'll go to the trouble of submitting to DDL sites that aren't on autoposters anyway as it's a lot more work to submit to them individually.
    I thought about using warezlinkers and rardownload but i have my own autosubmitter that i am going to use.
    Easier to add sites that will accept submissions instead of getting tons of emails saying my site is blacklisted

Website's:
    MP3SearchEngines.net LatestMovieTrailers.org Talking.so
    My little suggestion, ddls that don't need linkback are mostly new or shitty.
    So don't focus on those ddls.
    I too thought like that in the beginning, but now I got the thing into my mind lol
    And as happy said, just use autosubmitters, they will accept if they wish, or they won't.

Banned
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by nYXem View Post
    My little suggestion, ddls that don't need linkback are mostly new or shitty.
    So don't focus on those ddls.
    I too thought like that in the beginning, but now I got the thing into my mind lol
    And as happy said, just use autosubmitters, they will accept if they wish, or they won't.
    Submitting to new or shitty ddl sites won't hurt anything.

Thread Information