Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6885 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    LulzIMG.com chtbx.com RapidPremium.Net ReleaseLeech.com RLSLeech.com NinjaRobotPirateZombieNazi.com

Default Something that bugs me.

I hate it when people give the impression that they are a "company" or that they are a group of people to get more sales or for whatever other reason.

Example:
    "We provide the best rapidleech services!" - FFS, it's not "we" if you're only one no0b ass kid masturbating while selling RL. It's so obvious that they're not a company, they're not a group of people and yet they still think it's the right thing to say.

So. Stop saying it. no0bs. (RL example was just that; an example. I am not accusing anybody directly even though I could.)
    CM Reviewed by CM on . Something that bugs me. I hate it when people give the impression that they are a "company" or that they are a group of people to get more sales or for whatever other reason. Example: "We provide the best rapidleech services!" - FFS, it's not "we" if you're only one no0b ass kid masturbating while selling RL. It's so obvious that they're not a company, they're not a group of people and yet they still think it's the right thing to say. So. Stop saying it. no0bs. (RL example was just that; an example. I am not Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Our Company totally agree with you. LuLz

Banned
    Website's:
    sbanime.com
    ya i dun get that also...
    They say WE when its only an n00b offering the thing

Website's:
    Doxsters.net
    I gotta agree with you there. A company should be registered, and i'm pretty sure you aren't gonna register a company that hosts illegal content.

Need a Designer/Web Developer? Click Me

MSN: PM me for it.
    Email(Preferred):[email protected]

"Power Corrupts. Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely"

Website's:
    papercreed.com
    If it's a forum or ddl run by a couple of admins, then it's okay i guess..

Website's:
    LulzIMG.com chtbx.com RapidPremium.Net ReleaseLeech.com RLSLeech.com NinjaRobotPirateZombieNazi.com
    Yes that is ok Hatefed but I'm talking about the usage of "we" when somebody is trying to sell something.

We agree with what your saying.

It is to get more sales or not to lead on how many actually are working for a certain site. It really depends on the situation.
    Please follow signature rules

Website's:
    I see what you did there, DeL

From where I came from, saying "we" for a singular subject of "I" is common and meant to respect the respondent, It's purely harmless, well... at least in my country, dont know with others.

PS: I don't sell RL

"WE" doesn't mean to be a "company" !!!
    as rocke says its just matter of respect, agree with the fact that some kids thing they are some kind of fast-server-owners-who-help-warez-stay-alive

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information