Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6738 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Please help me guys

Hi guys I got a problem,

I got a site http://bhojpurimp3.com

I got 3 star on that, and which I had earn after lots of hard work and very careful submission,

now some guy want to scrue me, what he done, he submmited stuff on the katz yesterday without my knowlage, and manny sites too,

and I am getting the emails form them, look a screen shot of my inbox

Now when I check katz he has done the same, not a proper topic and bla bla bla, in shot he doesn't follow the rules, so I check whoes post he had submitted and I had ban that user, now I am scared if he do the same with a new id as he know my email, then very soon I will be blacklisted from katz.

can anybody suggest me what more action I shout take to protect my right.

deepmob Reviewed by deepmob on . Please help me guys Hi guys I got a problem, I got a site http://bhojpurimp3.com I got 3 star on that, and which I had earn after lots of hard work and very careful submission, now some guy want to scrue me, what he done, he submmited stuff on the katz yesterday without my knowlage, and manny sites too, and I am getting the emails form them, look a screen shot of my inbox Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

contact katz and request them to accept submissions only from your mail id..
    and btw. are u from bihar ?
    Coding Horror Fan
    I don't read PM's frequently .

I am not from Bhiar, I am from U.P. But right now I am studying in Melbourne (Australia)

So here we go........

what about you....

Well if these emailed correctly to your mail, then who did it submitted correctly with your site name and URL, the only thing you can do see which IP did that from the portals and ban it and prevent that user from seeing your forum.

If he knows your email ( which is the one you use to submit to katz), simply create a new email. Email katz telling them that you want to use a new email because someone else is also submitting without your permission.

I'm sure they will be happy to change the email in their database.
    This is the staff, you have been banned

I had done that. but still not get any reply form there side.....

Well just wait a while, they sometimes take a while to reply. Just don't bombard them with emails, then they will take even longer lol
    This is the staff, you have been banned

Thread Information