Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6807 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

lakshyak

Talking Rapidshare Upload Guide - Browser and Rapid Uploader.

This is just a basic guide on how to upload and share your files on RapidShare.Com .

I. Web Browser
    (Mozilla Firefox)

I've used Mozilla Firefox to upload the files.

Procedure:

1. For a single file upload, upload via the homepage. In case you want to have a collection of uploads, you can register for a Premium Account(paid)/Collectors account(free).

2. Just log into your account and follow these steps:

- Click Browse, choose the file(s)[Multi-upload] to be uploaded and select TeliaSonera(I personally prefer it) as the data-path/ISP for best experience.

- Hit Upload .

- After the upload completes, look for the file at the end of the list, *Right-click > Copy Link location > Paste.

* Mozilla Firefox feature.

II. Rapid Uploader
    (Freeware)

Rapid Uploader is a free tool provided by RapidShare.Com itself. You can get it from here.

1. Open the Settings tab and fill in your account details.

2. After finishing with the account details, open the Upload tab and drag a file you want to upload into the screen.

3. The uploading will take time according you your internet speed. Be patient .

4. After the upload finishes, just hit the "Links" button on the bottom right corner to get the links to the file you just uploaded.

5. Now get the links from here .
    You can even maintain your collection with the help of this history uploads tab .

--END OF TUTORIAL--

lakshyak Reviewed by lakshyak on . Rapidshare Upload Guide - Browser and Rapid Uploader. This is just a basic guide on how to upload and share your files on RapidShare.Com :). I. Web Browser (Mozilla Firefox) I've used Mozilla Firefox to upload the files. Procedure: 1. For a single file upload, upload via the homepage. In case you want to have a collection of uploads, you can register for a Premium Account(paid)/Collectors account(free). Rating: 5

Sponsored Links

•     
    any other way for uploading bro

• Thread Information