Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6856 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    mediasurge.net 3dupdate.org gameiso.net

Default Slide Tags

well personally i think it's a good idea to simply replace the img button with the slide button
    i'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to code would it?
    because right now it gives the mods too much to do imo, like they shouldn't be wasting their time saying to use slide tags when they could be doing something else
    Ambition Reviewed by Ambition on . Slide Tags well personally i think it's a good idea to simply replace the img button with the slide button i'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to code would it? :S because right now it gives the mods too much to do imo, like they shouldn't be wasting their time saying to use slide tags when they could be doing something else xD Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Maybe putting the [slide] tag button on the quick reply view would be a better suggestion..

If they do that, people will have less post since they cant post "Please use slide tag"

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Slide tags are only used on less than 5% of where images are posted. Their's no point using slide tags on 95% of images where they aren't needed.

The current system is fine and this idea (as well as other similar ones) have being suggested several times before.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

mmm mmm!
    Doesn't take that long to edit a post with slide tags. So if you see a large image without slide tags simply report it and the moderator will do their job and PM the person who failed to use the slide tags so he knows how to use the slide tags next time.

Cheers
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Please follow signature rules

Respected Developer
    Just so you're all aware, the administration do take suggestions into consideration. They're working on an auto resizer.

Thanks.

Thread Information