Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6764 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Lets help Cantona screw Paypal: Make Paypal pay. Take back your $$$.

Do like Cantona - kick a bank in the nuts!

Our dear friends at WikiLeaks just got their PayPal account shut down.

We know there's a solution for this. It's to do like the great football player Eric Cantona - get your money back from your bank (like PayPal) - and if possible close down your account!

Today is the day to do it. We want to encourage everyone that cares about the internets and the power of the people to withdraw their funds from PayPal. Lending your money to the bank or PayPal gives them economical muscles. But those muscles belong to the people!
    NewEraCracker Reviewed by NewEraCracker on . Lets help Cantona screw Paypal: Make Paypal pay. Take back your $$$. http://lulzimg.com/i0/e5fabe1a.jpg Do like Cantona - kick a bank in the nuts! Our dear friends at WikiLeaks just got their PayPal account shut down. We know there's a solution for this. It's to do like the great football player Eric Cantona - get your money back from your bank (like PayPal) - and if possible close down your account! Today is the day to do it. We want to encourage everyone that cares about the internets and the power of the people to withdraw their funds from Rating: 5
    Trusted: Dom, l0calh0st, 0ccul7, robert420
    Find all threads started by NewEraCracker

2.   Sponsored Links

Already against paypal they dont support my country well i have other ways to get around it

they don't support my country too then i don't love and support them

Website's:
    Wrestle-Zone.net Media-Zone.net
    NEC, you start
    wWw.Wrestle-Zone.net
    WrestlinG & WareZ

A$$HOLE: To0

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    Bullshit, just hate PayPal because they dont support your country? Or because they closed your account because you scammed people? lol.

Hate the government authorities that forced to close wikileaks paypal account. And not a harmless company PayPal.

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Wikileaks lost amazon,paypal because the government was putting pressure on them to, nothing else

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by l0calh0st View Post
    Bullshit, just hate PayPal because they dont support your country? Or because they closed your account because you scammed people? lol.

Hate the government authorities that forced to close wikileaks paypal account. And not a harmless company PayPal.
    Thank you for knocking some sense into these people.

yeah, paypal are causing many problems nowadays

Why should we against paypal?? I am pretty satisfied coz its the convenient mode of transactions in fair manner. No service can be 100% beneficial to every one!!
    The One And Only Pathetic Scamming Kid I Ever Seen In My KWWH Life -->> EnCiPh3r

Website's:
    DaWarez.com DuSpot.com
    wht PP can do against the pressure of the govt.
    Respected: KWWH Team,WarezDemon,Santocool, Champ of Champs,TheTorrentSeller

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information