Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61098 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Need your reviews

Hey friends I need you reviews friends
    http://warez-legend.com

logo is created by me
    rareyush Reviewed by rareyush on . Need your reviews Hey friends I need you reviews friends http://warez-legend.com logo is created by me Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I think that logo didn't fit with the template you have. The header is dark, but the body is light.

Btw, that thing which follows your mouse is awful. Please take it away.

mmm mmm!
    I don't agree with ultratrim's opinions about the forum header colour and the body.

I think it fit because you have used the same dark color on each category so it fits well in my opinion.

You totally ripped the forum descriptions from warez-bb which is really sad. You should try to make your own unique forum descriptions.. Yes, I know the ones from wbb is good but it doesn't make your site look good.. At that's what important in this case..

You have to work on the community, there's so many topics but there's no replies.
    It looks like your site is runned by a few hundred multiposters..

Try to make your friends sign up on the site and help contributing in the general sections.

To achieve success you definately need an active community which you don't have at the moment.

Best of Luck.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Thread Information