Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6735 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    nnbabegallery.com NaughtyW.com

Lightbulb Get payed to download

Hi there, guys and girls

I've developed a system to keep downloaders come back because I'll give them a share from my revenue.

I just ended the alpha stage... and i am wondering if anyone here is interested in helping me beta test it.

The system is this:
    1. the user downloads (can be a file or several zips and only the unzipped file is the valid one)
    2. he needs to download a small application from my site that will be used to select the file and will generate a code
    3. the user posts a comment on my site containing the generated code and id the code is valid the user account is credited one point.

Points can be worth whatever you want but i'm thinking it's better to use the following formuls: revenue/total points = boint value... to manage more easy the count ing of premium/non premium download services users.
    Other option would be to publish only one file from each host every 24 hours.

I am willing to provide this service to uploaders too, but i don't know yet exactly how. If you have ideeas please post them here.

I will PM the selected volunteer(s) for the beta test/implementation phaze the url to my dev domain.

Best regards,
    Dan.
    udan Reviewed by udan on . Get payed to download Hi there, guys and girls I've developed a system to keep downloaders come back because I'll give them a share from my revenue. I just ended the alpha stage... and i am wondering if anyone here is interested in helping me beta test it. The system is this: 1. the user downloads (can be a file or several zips and only the unzipped file is the valid one) 2. he needs to download a small application from my site that will be used to select the file and will generate a code 3. the user Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

lol - Good luck but i don't think its gonna work

I personally would not take time to download application , generate , post comments etc....

Website's:
    lol - Good luck but i don't think its gonna work

I personally would not take time to download application , generate , post comments etc....
    Please don't post things like this again. I'm not gonna give you marketing lessons here but common... wouldn't wait 30 mins to download the next part of a rar... but others do... so i make money.

Google "kiyosaki" and get some light onto your road before writing useless things. I BET you belive in "market saturation" too.

You're right. "market saturation" is just a myth. Just like unicorns or speed reading.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    for beginners it's good idea i mean they can earn just for downloading application... i'm just curious about, where will you upload those things? application etc...? on your own account of HF,RS, etc... or direct download? cuz it's good if you let us know otherwise you will get replies like,

he want users to download he's files to earn some money etc....

thanks
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

Website's:
    he want users to download he's files to earn some money etc....
    Ofcourse i want that. Who doesn't?

As i have said... i am willing to give the same chance to other uploaders... You download the download validator... generate the key of the file (avi, zip, etc.) and then you do whatever with it before uploading it to your HF,FS, etc. For a small fee (monthly subscription, 0.1c / download, etc... i said before i don't know exactly hoy, yet) you, as an uploader, will be part of the service.

Don't get me wrong... i started this thread for a discussion between uploaders... i PM!!! the link for testing... not posting is so you can say that all i want is a few more downloads scamming the comunity.

And testing the service means we will download files from all participants... not only mine.

mehh you should just have it where the uploader goes into a control panel and can type the name of the file and set the price per downloads it then creates a random like 56 charachter code that the uploader pastes and saves in a .txt and put in the rar the downloader then goes into the control panel and just pastes the code in a box and it authenticates it with the codes on the server, and then the downloader is credited with the points

also pm me mate
    im interested but i dont like your idea of installing stuff

Website's:
    no installing... it's a 12k app

anyway... your method leaves you no option to controll if one user has shared the code or not. If a guy downloads the archive and then post the code somewhere public you will not know which one is real and which isn't... especialy if it isn't a file from your filehost accounts.

Using the application i can embed in the code the ip or systemSKU or other variables to prevent fraud.

Website's:
    papercreed.com
    Great idea mate..
    Did you consider the legal complexities of it.?
    Assuming you will pay them to download illegal content.

Website's:
    As long as it is set as a 3rd party service... on a separate domain... all the dmca issues will be addressed in the same way filehosts do... the diference is that we pay the downloaders a portion of the uploaders revenue... and not pay the uploaders a portion of the filehosts spending.

There will be some that earn more like this then to upload... due to an affiliation system.

I don't think the filehosts will have something to object... and i ask them kindly to post here any objection they may have ....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information