Hey,

You running a hosting site. And need somebody to handle support tickets or do live support?

I'm your guy. Free/small $$ depending on the popularity of your site/how I feel. Heck I'll most likely do it for free. I can type good English and I'm experienced with LiveZilla and WHMCS. cPanel I'm good with to. Used abit of Kloxo but not 100%. If you teach me I'll most likely be very good with it. If your needing technical support. I'll be very good at sorting out problems also. I'm on my PC alot everyday so have alot of free time. I've helped out on support tickets and live support before, so yeah I know what to do.

Will most likely only accept 2 sites so I have alot of time for them both.

My MSN: [email protected] -- Add me but PM me first.

Thanks,
Tempz.
CyberHacK Reviewed by CyberHacK on . Looking for a live support/support ticket person? Hey, You running a hosting site. And need somebody to handle support tickets or do live support? I'm your guy. Free/small $$ depending on the popularity of your site/how I feel. Heck I'll most likely do it for free. I can type good English and I'm experienced with LiveZilla and WHMCS. cPanel I'm good with to. Used abit of Kloxo but not 100%. If you teach me I'll most likely be very good with it. If your needing technical support. I'll be very good at sorting out problems also. I'm on my Rating: 5