Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61038 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    bwscene.com downloadx.org

Smile WCDDL Coder + Designer OR Script from scratch designer and coder

Hey Guys

Theres 2 ways we can go about this. Read ALL before asking questions.

Option 1
    I need someone who can design and code a WCDDL script AND the code mods too. This person needs to be experienced. The person needs to be able to do both. Work should be done with 48 hours. If done in 24 hours, Price will be much higher.

Option 2

Custom DDL Script, Something unique. You design and you code, with all mods already coded. It will be a big job and the person must complete by 1st of January. If Work completed in 48 hours, price will be much higher.

Option 1 and Option 2 BOTH include Favicon design, Logo, banners, Buttons, ETC.. Aff GFX basically.

Money Wise,, All i can say is.. Dont worry.. Payment will be made through paypal.

Thanks.

DONT PM me. Just lemme know which option you will do, your price and your previous work or experience. Dont ask for budget, budget ISNT small. OK. Only interested and DEDICATED people reply. No Flaming please.
    ushare Reviewed by ushare on . WCDDL Coder + Designer OR Script from scratch designer and coder Hey Guys Theres 2 ways we can go about this. Read ALL before asking questions. Option 1 I need someone who can design and code a WCDDL script AND the code mods too. This person needs to be experienced. The person needs to be able to do both. :) Work should be done with 48 hours. If done in 24 hours, Price will be much higher. Option 2 Custom DDL Script, Something unique. You design and you code, with all mods already coded. It will be a big job and the person must complete by 1st of Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    wscripts.net damnlolscript.com lulzjet.com
    i don't think you will find a designer that will code or a coder that will design.
    you will have to hire 2 different persons

Website's:
    bwscene.com downloadx.org
    can you do ONE of them

Banned
    Website's:
    PakCyberArmy.Net HackAll.Net LinkDDL.Com HackersMedia.CoM
    whats the minimum price ??

Thread Information