Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6860 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Legal issues

I know that uploading is considered ilegal, but if someone uses a VPS or a dedicated server to upload, could that person have legal issues and such?
    inFAMOUS Reviewed by inFAMOUS on . Legal issues I know that uploading is considered ilegal, but if someone uses a VPS or a dedicated server to upload, could that person have legal issues and such? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Yes knowing uploading content with the intention of sharking it you don't have permission to distribute is illegal no matter what methods you use to upload. It can be off your own computer, vps or dedicated server via remote upload scripts or any other method. If you upload it you are responsible.

The thing is it's quiet hard to track or trace the uploader and they are so small and insignificant in the whole illegal distribution business they aren't chased by the authorities who are more concerned with catching the initial person who released it or the site used to distribute it.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Yep my friend, they are more interested with the first source of the leak, coz once a movie or a game is uploaded, they can't trace it anymore, & even if they do, they'll have to arrest all uploaders which is impossible to do, that's what i like about internet, they can't control it, LOL.
    Internet is the best invention ever made to make jokes of those monopoplies & politicians, haha.

So, since the files are uploading on a VPS it's more secure than just use you own internet at home right? Should it be taken any more measures about this?

Thanks for the answers.

well if they are serious in going after you they can always sub peona the D.C where the vps or dedicated is located, to get the connecting ip to that server , 1st of all make sure your server is located in country which does not care or has lax laws , 2nd learn to shell over 2 or 3 shells to the server in question that way you have 4 to 5 D.C''s between you and the real server , getting them all involved in a legal suit is going to be costly and dropped anyway. shell a/c's are cheap and dime a dozen. and use encryption like a 2nd nature , if it anin't 2056 bit encrypted it is not secure

Thread Information