Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61319 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    iReel.com AffiliateBuzz.com

Default AffiliateBuzz CPA Network. Fast Payouts - Great Conversions - Movie Niche

AffiliateBuzz

PushPlay.com, ReelHD.com, FilmLush.com, CinemaDen.com, ItsHD.com, MovieLush.com, FlixAddict.com, CinaMuse.com, ReelVidz.com, Cineble.com, Moviease.com

Online movie streaming in HD quality. 1000's of titles available.

$5.00 to $10.00 USD CPA

http://www.affiliatebuzz.com/front/signup

Optimized specifically for webmasters/affiliate marketers within the movie/entertainment niches, AffiliateBuzz offers some of the best conversion rates in the business. Upon signup and approval you will be assigned your own personal affiliate manager who will assist you in setting up your campaigns, optimizing ad/link placements for better conversions and answering any questions you may have. Commission payments happen twice a month, so you can rely on having a steady stream of income on time, every time. Below is an actual screenshot from one of our affiliates, detailing his earnings over the last 10 months.

tylo83 Reviewed by tylo83 on . AffiliateBuzz CPA Network. Fast Payouts - Great Conversions - Movie Niche AffiliateBuzz PushPlay.com, ReelHD.com, FilmLush.com, CinemaDen.com, ItsHD.com, MovieLush.com, FlixAddict.com, CinaMuse.com, ReelVidz.com, Cineble.com, Moviease.com Online movie streaming in HD quality. 1000's of titles available. $5.00 to $10.00 USD CPA http://www.affiliatebuzz.com/front/signup Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    Thank you everyone for the great support!

mmm mmm!
    I found a bug on your website.

I tried to log in on your website but it didn't want me to log on. Please look into that.

It simply went back to the homepage and nothing happend ..

Thanks
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    ddlserver.net
    Another bug.

How to select adunit when there is nothing to choose.

mmm mmm!
    It is obvious that this site has been launched to early.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Banned
    Website's:
    we have been running for over a year now with great success - many of the top free movie/tv sites are promoting-alluc.org theonlydevice.com tvduck.com momomesh.com movie25.com movie2k.com and many many more.

(Sanis)The Ad Unit pull down menu is clearly fully functional in all of our affiliates accounts. Please double check your account and/or you may contact me.

(MrSandvik) I do not really understand what you are trying to say happened. Are you a current affiliate that was trying to log on? or you were trying to sign up to the program?

http://www.affiliatebuzz.com/front/signup

mmm mmm!
    I was attempting to log on.

Banned
    Website's:
    MrSandvik if you were attempting to log on this could only mean you are a current affiliate - if you are a current affiliate and having trouble signing on wouldnt contacting your affiliate manager be the first thing you would do?? Since you didnt then i can only assume you just tried to log on without even signing up to our Affiliate Program. Then yes you would be right, if you dont have a username and password you wouldnt be able to log on and you would be sent back to the homepage. If any help is needed signing up I would gladly help you. If you do decide to sign up and you will surely agree that the options you have available are very impressive

please let me know if anymore help is needed and thank you for your questions and concerns.

mmm mmm!
    I used this link http://www.affiliatebuzz.com/front/signup when I signed up.

So I have to sign up once again, but as an affiliate..

Banned
    Website's:
    if you have already signed up please provide me the email address you used and I will verify asap.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information