Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61048 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How to remove copyright link.

Hello,

I use WCDDL on my DDL site and at the bottom there is the WarezCoders link that gets generated automatically.

Is there a way to remove it, As it looks ugly there i want to put it properly on the footer, not where it is.

Its not like i want to remove the link completely, i will keep it in my footer properly.

Please assist. as the link is not in the footer page.
    Sponge Bob Reviewed by Sponge Bob on . How to remove copyright link. Hello, I use WCDDL on my DDL site and at the bottom there is the WarezCoders link that gets generated automatically. Is there a way to remove it, As it looks ugly there i want to put it properly on the footer, not where it is. Its not like i want to remove the link completely, i will keep it in my footer properly. Please assist. as the link is not in the footer page. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    in wcddl v2.1 remove that copyright code
    it will not effect ur ddl site

lol anmol how do i remove it. Thats the question.. Its not there on the footer neither the header of the site i dont know how it comes there

Banned
    Website's:
    PakCyberArmy.Net HackAll.Net LinkDDL.Com HackersMedia.CoM
    There Will be a Code at the bottom of the page like Warez Coders written some where,simply hold Ctrl and the F key,and a box will appear on the screen ,search this in it >>> Warez Coders ,i hope i have helped

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow008 View Post
    There Will be a Code at the bottom of the page like Warez Coders written some where,simply hold Ctrl and the F key,and a box will appear on the screen ,search this in it >>> Warez Coders ,i hope i have helped
    Its not there at all.

I dont know why i cant see it.

Either it's encoded or you're doing it wrong. Just contact JmZ.

Website's:
    LulzCovers.com LulzTroll.com
    search in functions.php or the modules for warez coders.
    you'll know where it is and then remove

i did it long back for the-ddl but forgot
    Contact me for Traffic, SEO, WCDDL, Wordpress, IPB related Services or queries.
    Template Designing, PSD to HTML, Wordpress

Website's:
    wscripts.net damnlolscript.com lulzjet.com
    in funcs.php delete
    PHP Code: 
    eval(gzinflate(base64_decode("Xc5BC4IwAIbh/9Kp6JKzohFdEpwzpaWizks0t9xMM7Cc+euzjl0/Hj5e0V2qKbu0Yr08c5E3XEwnLpILluiChPuBO+41r2PNkF1mYaGIBRUDwYoo3OKylxjJd5ZQmFpuw51AH9Wm48B+Z+mjHF2V3/0XBfDpGVphJ3hw1Fck1ir+maY4AXjLUndILVxQ0Mvc9L9fJjVgzQBcjPv8344NkpS6ozW8iWipPCtoODLaQ9TuJrPZ9gM="))); 

Quote Originally Posted by t3od0r View Post
    in funcs.php delete
    PHP Code: 
    eval(gzinflate(base64_decode("Xc5BC4IwAIbh/9Kp6JKzohFdEpwzpaWizks0t9xMM7Cc+euzjl0/Hj5e0V2qKbu0Yr08c5E3XEwnLpILluiChPuBO+41r2PNkF1mYaGIBRUDwYoo3OKylxjJd5ZQmFpuw51AH9Wm48B+Z+mjHF2V3/0XBfDpGVphJ3hw1Fck1ir+maY4AXjLUndILVxQ0Mvc9L9fJjVgzQBcjPv8344NkpS6ozW8iWipPCtoODLaQ9TuJrPZ9gM="))); 
    Hahahaha dude i guess u are the best on WCDDL hehe.. I am loving all your addons and everything

Thanks the link has been removed.

It begins...
    Just in case you'd like to know, the above translates to:

PHP Code: 
    $html str_replace("","Warez Coders",$html); 

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information