Hi all.

Purchased a new VPS. I was looking at 3 free CP : Kloxo, ISPConfig 3 and Virtualmin and decided to go with virtualmin. I am planning to use this VPS to provide shared hosting accounts (NL).

I have been using WHM to manage and setup all my servers till date and this is the first time I am using virtualmin. Any tips on setting it up for a shared hosting service. I have been able to configure it to manage the VPS but am lost, due to loads of unrelated information available on the net, on how to set it up for sub-users. Most tutorials guides to setup virtualmis as a sole domain CP.

So if anyone can give any pointers, I'd be more than thankful
MilliR Reviewed by MilliR on . Configuring Virtualmin Hi all. Purchased a new VPS. I was looking at 3 free CP : Kloxo, ISPConfig 3 and Virtualmin and decided to go with virtualmin. I am planning to use this VPS to provide shared hosting accounts (NL). I have been using WHM to manage and setup all my servers till date and this is the first time I am using virtualmin. Any tips on setting it up for a shared hosting service. I have been able to configure it to manage the VPS but am lost, due to loads of unrelated information available on the Rating: 5