Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6550 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up It Seems Filehosting Sites Start Cheating After Popularity

Hi Guys,

em forced to think that every filehosting sites start cheating after their popularity em getting same downloads as i got before they start their website but now em getting less money as i was getting before i have prob with hotfile, fileserve, oron is a big scam and others sites.

are you feeling as i am?
    sSKKa Reviewed by sSKKa on . It Seems Filehosting Sites Start Cheating After Popularity Hi Guys, em forced to think that every filehosting sites start cheating after their popularity em getting same downloads as i got before they start their website but now em getting less money as i was getting before i have prob with hotfile, fileserve, oron is a big scam and others sites. are you feeling as i am? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    it depends on which countries are downloading

Quote Originally Posted by bxflow View Post
    it depends on which countries are downloading
    but i have a major difference i was earning approx 50/week from HF and 40$/week from FS but now just 3$ daily from fs and just 3$ from HF daily wtf?

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    did you start sharing your links maybe on a site which has a lot of foreign visitors??
    that may be the cause of high downloads and low pay

Respected Member
    Website's:
    DL4Everything.com Soft2050.in
    well
    i accept this
    But
    from 50/week to 3$ day = 21$ is impossible
    You must be doing something wrong nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by soft2050 View Post
    well
    i accept this
    But
    from 50/week to 3$ day = 21$ is impossible
    You must be doing something wrong nowadays.

Bro i am facing this issue thats why i made this thread to confirm it all other folks are facing or not alright?

We don't 100% sure that hostings are honest. My opinion is mirrors is good option to get stable $

Respected Member
    More useless countries like India are probably downloading your stuff. I doubt all the file hosts got together and said let's cheat. I hope they do one day though.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    More useless countries like India are probably downloading your stuff. I doubt all the file hosts got together and said let's cheat. I hope they do one day though.
    If they do, to become an uploader on some forum will be a privilege, and not a right like most of them think.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Well, I earn same money I earned with 100 files, and with 12000, not to mention megaupload, they are biggest scam ever. I have 37000 files uploaded, my stats dont move, and there are hunderds and thousands of downloads per file.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information