Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6808 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default VCC Expired?

Ok, so i got a VCC around 2 months ago to verify my paypal account. Everything has gone smoothly after that but now the expiry date of the VCC is approaching. So i was wondering what should i do? I read somewhere that we can still use the paypal account after the VCC has expired, but i'm not sure.

This is what a recent paypal email says:

You will no longer be able to fund payments with this card
    What does that mean? and if i dont get a new VCC, will they limit my account?
    CloudShadow Reviewed by CloudShadow on . VCC Expired? Ok, so i got a VCC around 2 months ago to verify my paypal account. Everything has gone smoothly after that but now the expiry date of the VCC is approaching. So i was wondering what should i do? I read somewhere that we can still use the paypal account after the VCC has expired, but i'm not sure. This is what a recent paypal email says: What does that mean? and if i dont get a new VCC, will they limit my account? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    InWarez.to JustFail.org
    If you have good money ,dont let it go.

Banned
    Website's:
    CloudNXT.net
    CC is needed to verify ur billing adress so u will be verified but card will be removed

@encipher

thanks for the response, i guess i dont need to spend 6$ again.

u dont need anything.If you delete vcc will be danger

you cant fund your account using regular vcc, try using refundable VCC or something like that to verify your paypal, you can verify again np, they will not be limit your account

Website's:
    MacanoHosting.com WindowsProductKeys.com
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudShadow View Post
    Ok, so i got a VCC around 2 months ago to verify my paypal account. Everything has gone smoothly after that but now the expiry date of the VCC is approaching. So i was wondering what should i do? I read somewhere that we can still use the paypal account after the VCC has expired, but i'm not sure.

This is what a recent paypal email says:

What does that mean? and if i dont get a new VCC, will they limit my account?
    Use your real Credit Card mate or you can use it Entropay like me, attach CC with entropay and create VCC via entropay and use it for Paypal , if your vcc expire you can always create new one.

Thread Information