Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6582 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    bestrdp.in bestrdp.net

Post Need some help about DMCA

Hello

I have got a mail from Antipiracy that too remove their particular movie, i haven`t repied to theam. Next day he called to my mobile and said pls remove or else we will take action!!!

my questions:

What he can do ?
    my server is in netherlands and when he sent DMCA to DC they have ignored it

atlast what he can do ????
    bunny Reviewed by bunny on . Need some help about DMCA Hello I have got a mail from Antipiracy that too remove their particular movie, i haven`t repied to theam. Next day he called to my mobile and said pls remove or else we will take action!!! my questions: What he can do ? my server is in netherlands and when he sent DMCA to DC they have ignored it Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

remove the page with contains the particular movie, make no fuss.

The Wise One
    Website's:
    twilight.ws ddlrank.com
    If I had to choose between a lawsuit and removing 1 link the choice would be obvious. Use your brains, not your ego...
    I can always be contacted by sending a tweet @twilightws

Website's:
    Katzbb.com Foxmovie.co
    don't worry ....same with me last time ago ..got same like you but i don't care ..still running my site without remove or blah blah blah..until now they can't do the action becouse my site located at NL and my main provider rejecting all DMCA

Website's:
    warez-bb.org
    If I had to choose between a lawsuit and removing 1 link the choice would be obvious. Use your brains, not your ego...
    +1 on that

Banned
    Website's:
    bestrdp.in bestrdp.net
    Quote Originally Posted by cyber.crime View Post
    don't worry ....same with me last time ago ..got same like you but i don't care ..still running my site without remove or blah blah blah..until now they can't do the action becouse my site located at NL and my main provider rejecting all DMCA

he call to my mobile and told we will come to ur house and take actions what can he do ??

as i am in India and sever is in Netherlands ?

Website's:
    InWarez.to JustFail.org
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny View Post
    Hello

I have got a mail from Antipiracy that too remove their particular movie, i haven`t repied to theam. Next day he called to my mobile and said pls remove or else we will take action!!!

my questions:

What he can do ?
    my server is in netherlands and when he sent DMCA to DC they have ignored it

atlast what he can do ????
    If they say close the forum,dont close it,its OK.
    But they sad remove their Particular movie,its just a post @ all!

Quote Originally Posted by cyber.crime View Post
    That was your first email/report if they do it again your site will be fucked up i think.

Regards

Website's:
    InWarez.to JustFail.org
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny View Post
    he call to my mobile and told we will come to ur house and take actions what can he do ??
    You will have a $5.000 punishment

Website's:
    Katzbb.com Foxmovie.co
    until this time i not found about DMCA come to house..i not found someone info .or news about that..but i don't know with other have info like that or no

Website's:
    InWarez.to JustFail.org
    @cyber.crime ,i dont think that dmca will come to your house but they will judge and sue you at local polices.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information