Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61139 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    bilalfx.com

Default Do i need to change my site name ?

hello friends , i watched an article about site name and keyword should be same or near to rank on google . my site name is on my profile and signature too . my site is about making money online . Do you prefer me work to rank on google while someone search make money online or making money online and bilalfx.com will shown up , or do you prefer me to buy another domain name and change it . i really confused and sad . i wish i know this effect page ranking on google , but i learnt later .

i use wordpress , i write my own articles , i use all in one seo pro plugin , i use keywords on articles .

What you prefer for me to rank on google ? Thank you for all
    f1b0n4cc1 Reviewed by f1b0n4cc1 on . Do i need to change my site name ? hello friends , i watched an article about site name and keyword should be same or near to rank on google . my site name is on my profile and signature too . my site is about making money online . Do you prefer me work to rank on google while someone search make money online or making money online and bilalfx.com will shown up , or do you prefer me to buy another domain name and change it . i really confused and sad . i wish i know this effect page ranking on google , but i learnt later . Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    gfxfire.com url4free.com
    BilalFx really isn't an ideal domain for the a online money making blog. When people see the domain of your website they won't know that it's a money making website. A good domain is a domain that has good keywords. With that being said, you don't have a lot of indexed items in Google search results, you don't have any PR, you don't have any backlinks with BilalFx so I would go ahead and switch to a new domain that is more related to "online money making."

Website's:
    RohitCreations.com ThemeOrbit.com PaypalWordpress.com BlackMetal.co
    You can Improve your SEO with same domain it doesn't make much difference
    though Domain with nice keywords is a plus point for you.

Website's:
    bilalfx.com
    if me buy another domains with a good domain name and if me write articles to collect people on my first domain bilalfx.com , do you think it can work ?

Website's:
    bilalfx.com
    i need your opinions about getting traffic to wordpress based website about making money online .if you share your tricks , me and other users will be very happy

To say that a relevant name for a site to get better results is trivial in my own personal opinion. Look at sites like Spoono, Engadget, Gizmodo, bgr.com, eBay, etc. Their name is unique, irrelevant, and unmistakable. They are some of the biggest sites in their respective topics, yet their names do not include a traditional description of the site.

As I've been saying all my days, content is king. Always has been, and always will be.

Banned
    Website's:
    gfxfire.com url4free.com
    That's completely true Buddah but those names can't be mixed up with another niche. BilalFX makes the site sound like a portfolio/design service. The examples you gave are very creative and catchy names, you can use them for almost anything.

The point remains true, though. The domain name is irrelevant if the content is there. Besides, in this particular scenario, I don't believe most common Internet users know what the FX abbreviation means.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Great points by Buddah. I can't really expand on them without repeating something which hasn't already being said.

You should be more active you make great points and talk sense unlike a lot around here.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

you need to change it to gain better rank, try find one with the word 'forex' in it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information