Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6709 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    rajawaqar.com

Default Adsense is better than adbrite,ClickBank and others

i have three sites and i am using adsnese, adbrite,clicksor,chitika and smowtion and i applied to many others but i find Adsense the payers after that adbrite but there is a big difference between adsense and adbrite pay par click and ads collections
    any one knows ad network better than Adsense?
    waqararif Reviewed by waqararif on . Adsense is better than adbrite,ClickBank and others i have three sites and i am using adsnese, adbrite,clicksor,chitika and smowtion and i applied to many others but i find Adsense the payers after that adbrite but there is a big difference between adsense and adbrite pay par click and ads collections any one knows ad network better than Adsense? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    MovieBin.org TVBin.org MusicBin.org HDBin.org TheBinNetwork.org
    adsense is crap for warez. as soon as you come to cash out they ban you account and dont pay
    TheBinNetwork - MovieBin | TVBin | MusicBin | HDBin
    TheBinNetworks News!
    Happy Hardcore and Drumb & Bass kick ass!

Website's:
    InvestDude.com
    sherwood, are you stupid?

"as soon as you cash out they ban your account"

OFCOURSE they ban your account, because you are clearly violating TOS. you are not supposed to earn from contents that you donot own. That means no warez, no stolen pics/banners, no article thiefs. Altho, I know a lot of people still do get paid even while stealing and modifying articles, but you can't get away by offering free downloads of pirated content.

Adsense I still em to be the best network (high paying), next would be yahoo... when it comes to warez tho adbrite, cpxinteractive, tribalfusion are the best.
    InvestDude.com Learn to make money by investing in hyips (high yield investment programs), affiliate marketing and tons of other method ;)

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    Website's:
    extremecoderz.com
    [ot] love the sig and av sherwood. classy [/ot]

Website's:
    WRZhost.com WExplain.com
    I've been using adsense for quite a while now but I don't get more than 100 impressions a week with my legal network
    Any questions? Want to make money?My Online Marketing Forum
    WRZhost offshore hosting! Still the best offshore hosting after 7 years! Hongkong,Russia,NL,Germany

Quote Originally Posted by CrucifynDi3 View Post

OFCOURSE they ban your account, because you are clearly violating TOS. you are not supposed to earn from contents that you donot own. That means no warez, no stolen pics/banners, no article thiefs. Altho, I know a lot of people still do get paid even while stealing and modifying articles, but you can't get away by offering free downloads of pirated content.

Adsense I still em to be the best network (high paying), next would be yahoo... when it comes to warez tho adbrite, cpxinteractive, tribalfusion are the best.

I think he knows this and is only saying you can't use it on warez sites

Website's:
    iGotMusic.org NitroRoms.com GamersFire.com
    Offcourse AdSense is king.

There is no ad company in the world right now that can beat them.

However AdSense is the worst for warez... because... you can't use them! lol

Website's:
    MovieBin.org TVBin.org MusicBin.org HDBin.org TheBinNetwork.org
    Quote Originally Posted by CrucifynDi3 View Post

wtf you talking about?

Thats what i said. They wont let you use them on warez site.

pfft you got issues
    TheBinNetwork - MovieBin | TVBin | MusicBin | HDBin
    TheBinNetworks News!
    Happy Hardcore and Drumb & Bass kick ass!

tribal fusion dont allow warez sites
    Coding Horror Fan
    I don't read PM's frequently .

Thread Information