Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6762 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Credit Card Debts

Hi,

Yeah so I'm currently in a position of loosing most of my possessions, have to sell to pay off debts which exceed over $13,000USD.

I pretty much suck at making money online, I've a PHP coder/web developer but I barely get employed online for any work.

I've got a job, you know $500 per week. Put 200 on cc and 300 for expenses, but sigh, this week i ended up getting 300 and put 220 on cc and barely have cash left.

Helpmmmeeeeee.
    I mean, like guidance, tips etc how i can earn online etc.
    no, i don't want donations i work and sweat for my money.
    Mother-Fkn-Warez.com Reviewed by Mother-Fkn-Warez.com on . Credit Card Debts Hi, Yeah so I'm currently in a position of loosing most of my possessions, have to sell to pay off debts which exceed over $13,000USD. I pretty much suck at making money online, I've a PHP coder/web developer but I barely get employed online for any work. I've got a job, you know $500 per week. Put 200 on cc and 300 for expenses, but sigh, this week i ended up getting 300 and put 220 on cc and barely have cash left. Helpmmmeeeeee. I mean, like guidance, tips etc how i can earn Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Try contacting some debt counseling service in your city to get guidance.
    You can try uploading stuff using scripts like sBorg/RL/uTorrent and post on warez forums using Multi Poster 4 or manually.
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. ? George Bernard Shaw
    ?
    Designer. Check my designs here.

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com wgtools.com
    How'd you manage to get so far into debt? Were the purchases bad investments? Or items? Because if they're investments gone wrong you may be able to get some tax breaks.

Banned
    freelancer.com ?

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    500$/week ain't bad, call one of those counseling places that let you make small payments,etc

Website's:
    ServeDome.com DisneyPinTrade.com DisneyJunction.com ImgDisney.com disneypintrade.ecrater.com

Respected Member
    Do you live by yourself? If you do, go and live with your parents or relatives or anybody that will let you stay with them for free for 1-2 years. Once you've got a free place to stay, keep working at your job, spend as much of your money as possible on paying back the debts and the rest on food. Stay away from the internet and stop trying to make money on it. Oh and dump your girlfriend if you have one, women are expensive.
    "Maybe this world is another planet's Hell"

Respected Member
    Don't bother with those debt services unless you've ruined your credit already. Owing a lot can be a good thing if you make minimum payments. I have damn near a perfect credit score because i was careless with my card before I started making money. Mine would sit around $35000 while making minimum payments.

Give up trying to make the money online. Move in with your parents and put more then $300 on a week to pay it. At least until you've paid the majority of the debt. Be responsible.

As one other poster said, you may have some capital losses for tax purposes if they were investments.

Website's:
    aquickhost.com
    Hi, don't worry about it, just go on and keep doing what u do and you will get there in no time, when u can live free from debts.

Just two words, "Dont worry". Worrying is the worst disease u can have. Think life as a gift and work to make it happen.

microworkers.com
    freelancer.com
    fiverr.com (awesome site man, people spend money like its paper, even though you only get $5 per job you can rack up a customer base really quickly)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information