Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6819 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    wclicks.net

Exclamation Easy $$$: Free eBook for everyone.

Ciao! is German site which earns from selling various things. Their target is to get many reviews from consumers on every thing they recommend. And they pay for users who write their opinion. You get money for every review and for every comment, rating and view.

Earning is really simple you only need to know English. Write about things you/your sister or brother/your friends/etc own and that's all!

They send payments via PayPal every month and they are really paying (thats because they earn really good money, even Microsoft wants to buy this site!). If you still don't believe me, there is payment proof (one of hundreds): http://hitsandmrs.files.wordpress.co...42209-copy.jpg

For example I made $5.84 in 3 days with no refferals and with 10 short (120-150 words) reviews!

Minimum payment is: $5
    Payments for ratings and comments: $0.01-$0.03
    Your earnings stats are updated daily.

And thats not all! I am giving you a free eBook which is written by me! This is because I want to show you some tips how to earn more money! And for this I only ask you to register via my ref link (click logo at the top of topic or find it in ebook). You won't lose anything
    Also if you have any quesions - write them here and if I will get many of them I'll make FAQ list in this post

Direct link:
    Mirror:
    Mirror:
    warezas Reviewed by warezas on . Easy Money: Earning Info + Free eBook http://images.us.ciao.com/ius/images/logos/logo_login.gif Ciao! is German site which earns from selling various things. Their target is to get many reviews from consumers on every thing they recommend. And they pay for users who write their opinion. You get money for every review and for every comment, rating and view. Earning is really simple you only need to know English. Write about things you/your sister or brother/your friends/etc own and that's all! They send payments via PayPal Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    wclicks.net
    Just added some stats of my earnings. That's with 17 reviews. I think I'm going to request payment on 15 May and I will surely attach proof then
    Some warez sites keepers (me too) don't earn that much like with ciao except of that they are working hard So try this and you will see.

well i wrote 20 reviews in one day and only earned 3.5 so this is shit.

oh lol just tried to login

Your account has been blocked or deleted. If you have any questions, please click here to contact our support team. In your e-mail, please include your login name and any other relevant details.

Website's:
    WarezWitch.com
    lol I would say a fake then
    Respected
    Th3_Narcissist - Hawk - DeathKnell - Flash - JmZ - Exel - Elio - Want to be next?
    Disrespected
    Smartzkool - Gat Dat - Gill - AK47 - Want to be next?

Website's:
    wclicks.net
    Quote Originally Posted by zomer86 View Post
    well i wrote 20 reviews in one day and only earned 3.5 so this is shit.

oh lol just tried to login

Your account has been blocked or deleted. If you have any questions, please click here to contact our support team. In your e-mail, please include your login name and any other relevant details.
    You better read the ebook before trying. This is not a fake but you look like cheater if write reviews too fast or post nonsense comments...
    1 my ref was banned for pasting his reviews from archive too fast. Maybe it's the same problem.

All in all it is real earning method. If you say it's fake - just google about it

Banned
    no point wasting time for that amount of money...

Website's:
    wclicks.net
    Some people waste time for $20 monthly and you can waste your time for $300 monthly However, this is your opinion because you probably earn more...

Quick question - How old are you and what's the average monthly salary in Lithuania?

Website's:
    MovieBin.org TVBin.org MusicBin.org HDBin.org TheBinNetwork.org
    Quote Originally Posted by frontlinegamerz View Post
    lol I would say a fake then
    nah this thing works.

i tried it and works..
    TheBinNetwork - MovieBin | TVBin | MusicBin | HDBin
    TheBinNetworks News!
    Happy Hardcore and Drumb & Bass kick ass!

Website's:
    wclicks.net
    Quote Originally Posted by Azo View Post
    Quick question - How old are you and what's the average monthly salary in Lithuania?
    I'm 17.
    And avg. salary.. Hmm... I don't really know. Stats says that about € 800 but that's not really exact.

By the way, I spend about 15 min/day on Ciao now... So that's quite asy extra money

Thread Information