Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6723 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Dream Hosting - Offshore - Unlimited Hosting Starting At $3.99/Month.

Hi,

Dream Hosting has been around for almost a year now and decided to move to some other web hosting forums. We offer quality offshore hosting for a great price. Our support is really good and we are sure to contact you within 12 hours or requesting. In most cases sooner.

• Shared 1GB Plan
    • 1GB HD Space
    • 100GB Bandwidth
    • Unlimited Emails
    • Unlimited Subdomains
    • Unlimited Domains

Price: $1.99 Monthly.

• Shared Unlimited Plan
    • Unlimited HD Space
    • Unlimited Bandwidth
    • Unlimited Emails
    • Unlimited Subdomains
    • Unlimited Domains

Price: $3.99 Monthly.

If you have any issues then feel free to contact our support.

Thanks for reading,
    Tim, Dream Hosting CEO, Technical Support.
    Geo Reviewed by Geo on . Dream Hosting - Offshore - Unlimited Hosting Starting At $3.99/Month. http://hosterdream.com/images/logo2.png Hi, Dream Hosting has been around for almost a year now and decided to move to some other web hosting forums. We offer quality offshore hosting for a great price. Our support is really good and we are sure to contact you within 12 hours or requesting. In most cases sooner. http://hosterdream.com/images/features.png Shared 1GB Plan 1GB HD Space Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I'm not sure if anyone can trust you. You're Tim, domain is registered on Jake, and Jake has "theghostmarket.com" mail, "theghostmarket.com" is registered on Miles. So who is who here? And what do you have to offer that other Leaseweb resellers can't?

I'm not sure if anyone can trust you. You're Tim, domain is registered on Jake, and Jake has "theghostmarket.com" mail, "theghostmarket.com" is registered on Miles. So who is who here? And what do you have to offer that other Leaseweb resellers can't?
    Yea , Plus Check Out Your Index.php Coding.

Yes my name is Tim,

My co-owner is Jake he manages sales.
    I mostly do Technical support.

That other registered domain was from a past forum that is no longer running.

If you don't feel you can trust us then there isn't much I can do.

The reason you might like us rather than a LeaseWeb reseller is because we are smaller we can be more personal with our clients.

If you need any more info just PM me or visit live support.

Quote Originally Posted by Bio _ Neo View Post
    Yea , Plus Check Out Your Index.php Coding.
    What about the coding?

Quote Originally Posted by Geo View Post
    The reason you might like us rather than a LeaseWeb reseller is because we are smaller we can be more personal with our clients.
    So that's all you can tell about your services? That you're smaller? Come on. The truth is that your Official Website isn't finished at all, and yet, you're advertising it. Just tell me, what would you think of someone who is advertising half finished Website? You should have finished it first. How long have you been in the Web Hosting Business? You, not the other guy. As you said you're the one who Manages the Server, aka you're the System Administrator.

I Would Fix it if was You .

Thanks for notifying me.
    I just made a change to the site and was still using a cached copy of the site.

Fixing it now.

Thanks for notifying me.
    I just made a change to the site and was still using a cached copy of the site.

Fixing it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    So that's all you can tell about your services? That you're smaller? Come on. The truth is that your Official Website isn't finished at all, and yet, you're advertising it. Just tell me, what would you think of someone who is advertising half finished Website? You should have finished it first. How long have you been in the Web Hosting Business? You, not the other guy. As you said you're the one who Manages the Server, aka you're the System Administrator.
    No I told you if you want more info then PM me of visit live support.
    The "Official Website" is completed and I just made some changed to the site which caused it to look incomplete.

If you were to read the first post it would tell you that we have been running one year.

No I am not the other guy but we run this company together. I do most of the server management and website administration. But, I still advertise and work on live support.

Quick bump. Working on the site now. The main page is fixed. Live support is running.

Thread Information