I want to optimize vBullein to show relevant search results. I tried to search but found results for SEO.

I tried to search for the term "Windows Loader" in my vBulletin and it returned search results like "Windows ", and more related to word windows. I found only one result for "Windows Loader" on page 2 only. I did the same on a famous forum (vBulletin) and returned 100% relevant search results.

If there is any tip to optimize kindly share it or link me.

Thank you.

Edit : Message Searching Relevance Options (vBulletin Internal Search) - Kindly suggest me best settings for this option since the default settings are not getting me relevant results.
GoPantheoN Reviewed by GoPantheoN on . Relevant Search Results I want to optimize vBullein to show relevant search results. I tried to search but found results for SEO. I tried to search for the term "Windows Loader" in my vBulletin and it returned search results like "Windows ", and more related to word windows. I found only one result for "Windows Loader" on page 2 only. I did the same on a famous forum (vBulletin) and returned 100% relevant search results. If there is any tip to optimize kindly share it or link me. Thank you. Edit : Message Rating: 5