Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6870 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    YourVPNList.blinkweb.com

Exclamation Can i make 2 accounts on hotfile??any one test it

Please i need any trusted info about making 2 accounts on Hotfile even if u used s email one for each account as i read there policy and found this:

Hotfile does not allow multiple accounts for one user. You agree not to register multiple accounts as a single user. You understand and agree that if Hotfile determines that a single user has multiple accounts, those accounts may be terminated.

so i as i have one account now and need to make new one for another upload filed to not losse rates so i do not like to loose the first one and start over from zero

please any one test it share info here
    myincome2020 Reviewed by myincome2020 on . Can i make 2 accounts on hotfile??any one test it Please i need any trusted info about making 2 accounts on Hotfile even if u used s email one for each account as i read there policy and found this: Hotfile does not allow multiple accounts for one user. You agree not to register multiple accounts as a single user. You understand and agree that if Hotfile determines that a single user has multiple accounts, those accounts may be terminated. so i as i have one account now and need to make new one for another upload filed to not losse Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    Hotfile does not allow 2 accounts. two accounts with same ip will screw you

Look mate, its clearly mentioned that its not allowed but however many people still do it. Some have been banned for doing it while others have escaped their attention luckily (till now).

So nobody can say for sure that you will be fine if you create another account. You may or may not be suspended.

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    ^^ theres no point of taking risk, right?

it's ok as long as you don't use same IP/paypal address/referral each other.

but still it's against their TOS and you might be banned if they found out.

edit:
    all I can say is many uploaders have more than one account.

Website's:
    Katzbb.com Foxmovie.co
    lol i have 3 acount at Hotfile

lol, i have 28 accounts on hotfile.

nobody really cares and those members who say that somebody was banned they have no proof.

do it nobody will mind at hotfile.

I use 3 accounts on hotfile with the same payment details for over 1 year now. No issues at all

I have many. and got payments from all.
    Signature violates rules, removed - Rox

Banned
    No they won't ban you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information