Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6611 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Lightbulb Paypal Help?

Hey guys i just want to know one thing .. i send a payment to my frind and he send that payment to other one (means he sended his all money to other account so i cant get my money back).. can i still get it back ?? or not ? if yes then how ??

please anyone help..

Edit : he is frm pakistan and still using paypal by putting UK as country.. and fake address
    Michel_Designs Reviewed by Michel_Designs on . Paypal Help? Hey guys i just want to know one thing .. i send a payment to my frind and he send that payment to other one (means he sended his all money to other account so i cant get my money back).. can i still get it back ?? or not ? if yes then how ?? please anyone help.. Edit : he is frm pakistan and still using paypal by putting UK as country.. and fake address Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    st0ned.net
    Maybe.. try to create a paypal dispute, but it will take so long.

Website's:
    Katzbb.com Foxmovie.co
    that so hard ,becouse the money has been moved to other account when you open dispute to refund he has been no have money in the paypal

but wtf that..try open dispute this best solution now

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice View Post
    Maybe.. try to create a paypal dispute, but it will take so long.
    Quote Originally Posted by cyber.crime View Post
    that so hard ,becouse the money has been moved to other account when you open dispute to refund he has been no have money in the paypal

but wtf that..try open dispute this best solution now

yes thats the problem he moved all money into Verified Paypal Account. Dispute Will Not Work.. bcz the traget account is empty but i will still try

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Michel_Designs View Post
    yes thats the problem he moved all money into Verified Paypal Account. Dispute Will Not Work.. bcz the traget account is empty but i will still try
    I Believe paypal can still get the money. A lot of times 3 Accounts are always involved when it comes to schemes and they can still get it back, it doesnt matter if its a 4th account. Remember.....they are still in the paypal system.

Dispute will work, paypal can track were the money has gone, so if he has sent it from one account to another paypal can track it all.

Thread Information