Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6807 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    jason.vacau.com numnutz.org

Default HTML

Hey! I have decided to take a online challenge of learning some sort of language such as HTML.

I am currently involved in Graphic Design. I'm not that good, I am still a beginner and can create simple things. Which one should I start considering to look into? I am going forth with GFX eventually. I don't think I will be stop'n any time soon.

• What can I do with HTMl?
    • Are there no limits?
    • I am a beginner, never did this before, how long do you expect me to learn?
    • Would HTML take a part in designing forum skins?
    Jason B Reviewed by Jason B on . HTML Hey! I have decided to take a online challenge of learning some sort of language such as HTML. I am currently involved in Graphic Design. I'm not that good, I am still a beginner and can create simple things. Which one should I start considering to look into? I am going forth with GFX eventually. I don't think I will be stop'n any time soon. What can I do with HTMl? Are there no limits? I am a beginner, never did this before, how long do you expect me to learn? Would HTML take a Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    crackingforum.com linkparadox.com crackz.me

Respected Member
    That is a good link, Profit. I still use that site a lot.

You will eventually just get to know tags you have never even used before. It becomes common sense.

I guess you can learn pretty much everything regarding HTML on "YourHTMLSource.com".

http://www.yourhtmlsource.com/starthere/

You won't learn only HTML,CSS and JS on it. You'll learn everything that you as a Web Developer need to know. File types, how to create good passwords, acronyms, Internet history. Everything.

Website's:
    servedome.com
    Try this as well.
    http://www.w3schools.com
    ServeDome Internet Services - Providing reliable & affordable hosting solutions

Available payment options - Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards, PayPal, MoneyBookers, AlertPay and Liberty Reserve

Well it'll be better if you'll learn HTML along with CSS my friend Coz that's what i did. I tried to learn CSS (by my own ) and learned HTML along the way.

Thread Information