Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61016 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    InstantRDP.com

Smile So finally what will you be doing about paypal issue ?

Just few more days left for the rules to be applied to Indian Paypal accounts.

What are you gonna do with your money in it ? Will you transfer it to alertpay or somewhere else so that you can pay for your server or other online bills ?

Will you switch to alertpay ? If yes, how will you pay for your server bills ?
    Will you attach a credit card ? If yes, will it be safe if you sell warez hosting, etc.
    pankaj Reviewed by pankaj on . So finally what will you be doing about paypal issue ? Just few more days left for the rules to be applied to Indian Paypal accounts. What are you gonna do with your money in it ? Will you transfer it to alertpay or somewhere else so that you can pay for your server or other online bills ? Will you switch to alertpay ? If yes, how will you pay for your server bills ? Will you attach a credit card ? If yes, will it be safe if you sell warez hosting, etc. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    EliteArchive.com
    I will add funds in my client area of knownsrv for 3-4 months and till then will try to get more $$$ in my alert pay account and the remaining $$$ in paypal will be withdrawn to my bank account..
    This is what I gonna now..

Respected Member
    Website's:
    DL4Everything.com Soft2050.in
    Will create a alertpay account
    Pay for the hosting for next month in february.
    By the next month, i should be getting enough money to pay for hosting in alertpay from filehosts.
    And will use paypal to redeem to bank account.
    Thats All

Will redeem my PP amount to my Bank account and also I have mu CC will attach it and continue to pay with PP as its still convenient. Alertpay charges more for reedeming to bank account.
    Signature violates rules, removed - Rox

Website's:
    dhruvahosting.com infosecbuzz.com
    I will also withdraw my funds from paypal and will pay with my credit card.
    Paypal is facing issues but it is still the best for us. We can never abandon paypal atleast not in the near future. But my site has got indian banks and internet banking payment system so i hope i wont be losing clients. Most of them are expected to switch to indian payment method.
    Any of you worried about losing customers?

Website's:
    InstantRDP.com
    Yeah, in paypal we need to keep on withdrawing even if we have $20 in it which doesn't seem to be convenient, they should have some system like we can't keep more than $100-300 at once but its not there. So if we switch to alertpay, we may loose clients because not all clients are from India, most of my clients are from others parts of the world which use mostly paypal.

Banned
    I just withdrew £6700 BUT the conversion rate is shit - Forex and good tell me it should've been more like £7400, such a big loss there.

stupid fuckers

Website's:
    InstantRDP.com
    Just 9 more days to go.

Quote Originally Posted by soft2050 View Post
    Will create a alertpay account
    Pay for the hosting for next month in february.
    By the next month, i should be getting enough money to pay for hosting in alertpay from filehosts.
    And will use paypal to redeem to bank account.
    Thats All
    same for me too.

Website's:
    InstantRDP.com
    Just 3 more days and you're done.

I am thinking of transferring my all PP money to AP or something. And then we can exchange with someone if needed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information