Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6864 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default want to start adult(blog) capital 200$

Hello. i want to start adult blog i have capital from 200$ so what is best for me i want something good.. is 200$ enough or?
    vAiLan Reviewed by vAiLan on . want to start adult(blog) capital 200$ Hello. i want to start adult blog i have capital from 200$ so what is best for me i want something good.. is 200$ enough or? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

still need help pls

Website's:
    bgworm.info warez-bg.net
    what you mean whit "capital 200$" ? also is easy to start adult blog but which cms you wanna to use DLE ,WORDPRES?

which one will be best choice dle or wp ? with capital i mean i can invest this money for something like design

Wordpress

i need custom design.. not ready design wich come with wp or dle

It begins...
    If you've got a $200 budget, grab a domain, setup wordpress on it and then invest some money in a script that'll help you. Say, sBorg or auto rapidleech. They're going to save you a lot of time in the long run.

Also invest in a decent VPS (they're fairly low priced if you know the right places to look at), and invest in premium accounts for 2-3 popular filehosts.

With what you have remaining after that, spend it on customizing your skin gradually. Don't spend it all on customizing the skin all at once simply because adding content to the blog is the most tiring task if you don't have the right tools to assist you. Skin improvement is an ongoing and long term process. Not something you should concentrate a lot on, in the initial stages. Improvement comes with time. Content, however, needs to start right from the beginning and only grow

Banned
    i start my adultblog last 3 days but isn't finish with VPS domain RDP etc only 70$

Quote Originally Posted by lifetalk View Post
    If you've got a $200 budget, grab a domain, setup wordpress on it and then invest some money in a script that'll help you. Say, sBorg or auto rapidleech. They're going to save you a lot of time in the long run.

Also invest in a decent VPS (they're fairly low priced if you know the right places to look at), and invest in premium accounts for 2-3 popular filehosts.

With what you have remaining after that, spend it on customizing your skin gradually. Don't spend it all on customizing the skin all at once simply because adding content to the blog is the most tiring task if you don't have the right tools to assist you. Skin improvement is an ongoing and long term process. Not something you should concentrate a lot on, in the initial stages. Improvement comes with time. Content, however, needs to start right from the beginning and only grow
    i can`t understand what you mean with ,,setup wordpress on it and then invest some money in a script,, what you mean with invest in script if i not wrong script allready include in wp maybe you mean design or modification ?
    other my question is can you pm me good vps because looks like you know good and cheap VPS

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by danyxs View Post
    i start my adultblog last 3 days but isn't finish with VPS domain RDP etc only 70$
    you have pm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information