Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6868 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default NL Offshore Hosting | ONE MONTH FREE | MAY Sale

ANGEIX Hosting

We are a fairly new company in which you can feel safe knowing that we offer the experience, knowledge and intelligence you would expect from the big timers. We provide you with 100% dedicated support and top quality servers, with a 7 day money back guarantee incase you are not 100% satisfied. We also guarantee a 99% uptime, so if we ever fall bellow that we will give you the rest of the month free plus the next month free too!

Available Offers:
    Offer 1: WE have a special offer only for KWWHunction members! Get your first month absolutely FREE, use coupon code: XX0509KWWH

Offer 2: Get a 15% recurring Discount on all shared and reseller hosting packages, use coupon code: HX15AH

Offer 3: Get a massive 80% discount on all packages for your first payment, use coupon code: XX80AH
    (This excludes Dedicated Servers)

Coming from another host?
    We will move all your files, E-Mails, Databases etc, all for FREE!
    All you have to do is sign up for witch ever package you want and submit a support ticket, and we will do the rest for you!

Our Most Popular Hosting Plan

AH-THREE
    Price: $10.00
    Space: 15 GB
    Bandwidth: 200 GB
    Features: Unlimited (E-Mail accounts, MySQL Databases etc..)
    ORDER

View all our Shared Hosting plans HERE

Our Most Popular Reseller Hosting Plan

AHR-FIVE
    Price: $25.00
    Space: 120 GB
    Bandwidth: 1000 GB
    Features: Unlimited
    ORDER

View all our Reseller Hosting plans HERE

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me here or by PM, or you can contact our Pre-Sales department here: http://clients.angeix.com/submittick...tep=2&deptid=2

ANGEIX Hosting,
    Ollie.
    szczypka Reviewed by szczypka on . NL Offshore Hosting | ONE MONTH FREE | MAY Sale ANGEIX Hosting We are a fairly new company in which you can feel safe knowing that we offer the experience, knowledge and intelligence you would expect from the big timers. We provide you with 100% dedicated support and top quality servers, with a 7 day money back guarantee incase you are not 100% satisfied. We also guarantee a 99% uptime, so if we ever fall bellow that we will give you the rest of the month free plus the next month free too! Available Offers: Offer 1: WE have a Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

anyone reccomend this host?

cheers

I use their hoting , and for the first 10 days servers is realy 100% up... and great support
    rating 10/10 ( for the first 10 days )

P.S
    Currently my site:
    Server Load Averages 0.04 0.15 0.25 | 33 Users Online

We have been having a little bit of trouble, Ecatel had a power cut then our servers would not boot up properly, this issue has been resolved now, but a lot of things have reset, we are now just trying to get everything back to normal, nearly done .

Last 10 days.... 8 days site is down lol... and support never reply for my mail...

Thanks for testing this hosting but im move my forum...

Quote Originally Posted by AmN View Post
    Last 10 days.... 8 days site is down lol... and support never reply for my mail...

Thanks for testing this hosting but im move my forum...
    8 days continuous downtime?
    WebT Hosting - Professional Hosting, 1 Gbps Unmetered Bandwidth, Germany Available
    Shared, Reseller, VPS, Managed Hosting, Remote Desktop
    1 Gbps Available, Transfer Support From Previous Provider

No, 3 days down, 3 days work but not good... and last 3 days and today all is dead...
    Server is realy fast but down time is big problem...

Hi,
    Reason for none of the staff replying is because our main server witch you are hosted on is down, we are having to move all accounts etc to a temp server then fix the current one and then again move all accounts over back to the main server and everything should run fine after that.

I am very very sorry for the downtime, and we are going to compensate all our affected customers generously.

Sorry yet again.

Everything is now back up and working!

Thread Information