Hi,

I know exchanging money on KWWHunction is not allowed, but a lot of people need to at some point. Anyways, here is this great site called Alertexchanger I personally used a couple of times and can vouch for. They accept AP, LR, Pecunix and they send to AP, LR, Pecunix, bank wire, western union and debi cards.

Just transferred $300 from Alertpay to western union, and here are the rates if you're looking for that same kind of exchange (click).

Proof:
http://screensnapr.com/v/ThLSHz.png

Go here for the E-Currency exchange wizard. Oh, and they're a verified alertpay.com exchanger.

Regards,
RT

PS for the admins: I hope this is cool to post, just trying to help out.
RT Reviewed by RT on . AlertExchanger Hi, I know exchanging money on KWWHunction is not allowed, but a lot of people need to at some point. Anyways, here is this great site called Alertexchanger I personally used a couple of times and can vouch for. They accept AP, LR, Pecunix and they send to AP, LR, Pecunix, bank wire, western union and debi cards. Just transferred $300 from Alertpay to western union, and here are the rates if you're looking for that same kind of exchange (click). Proof: Rating: 5