Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6808 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: PPS or Revshare?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • PPS

16 80.00%
  • Revshare

4 20.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default affiliate programs: PPS or Revshare?

Hello

I would like to know people opinion about what they prefer: PPS or revshare. I talking about yotta, affilationcash, friendly.duck, crowdgravity and similar affiliate programs?
    kaminas Reviewed by kaminas on . affiliate programs: PPS or Revshare? Hello I would like to know people opinion about what they prefer: PPS or revshare. I talking about yotta, affilationcash, friendly.duck, crowdgravity and similar affiliate programs? Rating: 5
    Buying LARGE websites

2.   Sponsored Links

revshare is the best, i dont know anyone exept sharingzone that offers this, if you have other sites let me know!

What is revshare? I know about PPS.

Revshare is when you get % of customer spent money. Here is the point.
    For example, if service offer: 30$ PPS and 50% revshare. Also service bill 30$/month for membership.

Than if you get PPS you just get one time your 30$ and that's all. But if you choose revshare (50%), tan you get only 15$, but this customer could rebill more than 1 month. So if customer rebill more than 2 months you get bigger profit.
    So before choosing better is to look into members area and if you haven't chance - just try one and another.

It's the game For example for me videosz better is PPS than revshare, but for others - no So I just want to know what people prefer in warez scene. Because mostly all sponsors offer PPS and that's all. Maybe because customers get shitty members area or even no members area.
    Buying LARGE websites

they offer no revshare becuse they want to keep money them self, most of them rebill members monthly but you are only given one payment.

in poll results I see that people prefer PPS than revshare
    Buying LARGE websites

mmm mmm!
    PPS makes more money I guess
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Banned
    Website's:
    WrzRealm.Com
    I'll Prefer PPS.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandvik View Post
    PPS makes more money I guess
    not really - in pps you get single payment on first purchase only. in rev share you get both first payment ( sometimes lower than pps model) and rebills - if someone keeps renewing their account for half a year then you get the same money as if you'd sell 6 premiums with pps model

I am only to be referring to FileHosts here.

This depends on a number of things, your content, how much content you have, how and where you distribute your files and service you're pushing Just to name a few..

In general it's like this -

PPS = High short term funds.
    Rev-Share = Long term higher revenue.

Then there is PPD of course.

I suggest the following.

When using a new or un-tested filehost, start off with PPD, check your numbers and if it's working for you switch to either PPS or PPD.

If it's not working for you, then maybe best to settle for PPD on that particular filehost.

It really is a hard question to answer, simply because of the too many factors that come into play issue.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information