Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6698 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    TheHostingPalace.com

Default OffShore NL Want a free month hositng? How about a year hosting? Read and find out!

I am pleased to announce a THP referral program! Are you tired of paying for your hosting? Then all you have to do is refer people. Once a new sign up registers for hosting and references your username you get a FREE month of hosting up to 12 Months! That?s right! You can get a full year of hosting for free!

If you have shared hosting account at 4 dollars a month you can refer as many people as you want up to 48 dollars for a year. So you can get 12 people that need the same hosting as you or get any combination of shared hosting people to make 48 dollars for a year of free hosting. If your referral signs up for 1.95 per month hosting you get a credit for 1.95, or if they sign up for 13 dollars a month hosting you get a 13 dollar credit, etc.

Some fine print: When your referral signs up for hosting they must pass the 5 days guaranteed hosting before a credit is applied to your account. You can refer as many people as you want but you only get credit up to 12 months. If you refer more people than your year hosting provides you do not get the past credit. If you have 12 months free hosting already and go down to 11 months and refer 1 more person then you still get 12 months free. You cannot redeem this for cash. This is a credit onto your THP account and therefore is none refundable or transferable to other services. However it DOES count toward upgrading your shared hosting account. This only applies to per month shared hosting.

If you have any questions about the program just email me!

Greg
    TheHostingPalace Reviewed by TheHostingPalace on . OffShore NL Want a free month hositng? How about a year hosting? Read and find out! I am pleased to announce a THP referral program! Are you tired of paying for your hosting? Then all you have to do is refer people. Once a new sign up registers for hosting and references your username you get a FREE month of hosting up to 12 Months! That?s right! You can get a full year of hosting for free! If you have shared hosting account at 4 dollars a month you can refer as many people as you want up to 48 dollars for a year. So you can get 12 people that need the same hosting as you Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    oulee.com ouleehosting.com litespeedhosting.co.uk ddosprotectedhosting.co.uk radiohost.co.uk windowshosting.im
    What if I don't have an account with you can I refer you?

Website's:
    TheHostingPalace.com
    For the free hosting you'd have to sign up for a shared hosting account and get credits that way. Although if you would prefer a affiliate sign up just let me know. We can always come up with something.

Thread Information