Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6754 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default $19,391 IN 40 DAYS FLIPPING ?BRAND NEW? SITES WITH NO TRAFFIC/REVENUE/BACKLINKS

FastTrack Site Flipping
    $19,391 In the last 40 Days Flipping Turnkey Sites ? Replicate My Success

Let me me upfront - This is NOT Auto-Pilot method or another get-rich-quick idea. Its a safe and sound business model that works - that is SCALABLE - that needs time and efforts like any other legit business.

Let me get this straight this guide is not going to be your average report full of fluff and 'Ideas that MIGHT work' ? its jam-packed with information that lets you take action and profit.

Website Flipping:

This very term puts out most of the newbie webmasters and experienced marketers alike. This gives you a feeling that it can only be done by experienced web developers or designers. TOTALLY Wrong. With the kind of tools, resources at our dispose every one of us can become a successful designer/web developer and get paid for your newly acquired skill of 'Website Builder'.

The strategy involves building a website that offers value and let the interested buyers start bidding on them.

As easy as it may sound..BUT will there be interest in the website you build? Buyers are ready to pay $xxx for your 1-3 hours that you put in to develop a Brand New website with no traffic and no revenue?

They Do and It IS easy.

Sorry if it was too much on your eyes but i wanted to make it VERY clear. You actually get paid for your 'Idea', your website design and your time put behind each website that you create.

The Proof?

Direct From Flippa:

Getting Bids Like CRAZY!!

LISTINGS SOLD IN THE PAST WEEK!!

SO HERE IT IS! $2000 Every WEEKEND FLIPPING TURNKEY SITES WITH NO TRAFFIC - NO REVENUE - NO BACKLINKS!

* You Will Learn ALL the exact sites we flipped how we made them.
    * The tools we used.
    * Live example listings.
    * Sample listings for you to use.
    * Sample emails.

AND EVERYTHING THAT WILL LET YOU REPLICATE OUR SUCCESS!!

These are BRAND new sites that we flip everyday ( 2 SOLD EVEN TODAY MORNING!!) So YOU KNOW THESE ARE NOT STRATEGIES THAT WORKED LAST YEAR - WE DO IT TODAY AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO IT FOR MONTHS TO COME!

PAYMENTS GATEWAY
    ONLY PAYPAL NO TRADE
    PRIZE:- 15$
    ORIGINAL PRIZE :- 27$ YOU ARE SAVING 12$
    REVIEW COPIES:- 2
    ONLY FOR STAFF AND RESPECTED MEMBERS
    PAGES:- 31
    ORIGINAL POST

Code: 
    http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/330619-19-391-40-days-flipping-brand-new-sites-no-traffic-revenue-backlinks.html
    ankeshhimesh Reviewed by ankeshhimesh on . $19,391 IN 40 DAYS FLIPPING ?BRAND NEW? SITES WITH NO TRAFFIC/REVENUE/BACKLINKS FastTrack Site Flipping $19,391 In the last 40 Days Flipping Turnkey Sites ? Replicate My Success Let me me upfront - This is NOT Auto-Pilot method or another get-rich-quick idea. Its a safe and sound business model that works - that is SCALABLE - that needs time and efforts like any other legit business. Let me get this straight this guide is not going to be your average report full of fluff and 'Ideas that MIGHT work' ? its jam-packed with information that lets you take action and Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

It begins...
    $15 for a method to earn $20,000. Bullshit. We all know that. KWWH isn't a place to sell useless ebooks.

Pure Awesomeness!
    Take the time and make a decent thread man, CAPS, HUGE FONT and no slides is not the way to go.

Thread Information