Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6749 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Default Free SMS service with API?

Hello,

Does anyone know an online service that allows to send a number of SMS messages, and is free? It'd be great if it could send 100 messages per day. Oh yeah, and possibly no advertisments in messages. It should also have an API I know it's probably a lot what I'm asking for free, but maybe there is something that fulfills everything listed

Thanks in advance
    nidzabg Reviewed by nidzabg on . Free SMS service with API? Hello, Does anyone know an online service that allows to send a number of SMS messages, and is free? It'd be great if it could send 100 messages per day. Oh yeah, and possibly no advertisments in messages. It should also have an API :) I know it's probably a lot what I'm asking for free, but maybe there is something that fulfills everything listed :) Thanks in advance ;) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I am 100% sure you wont find what you are looking for free.If you are readyto shell out a few bucks,then you will surely find some site because sending sms requires sms gateway which is not free so the owner will probablyy use ads or a subcription fee to cover the cost of the gateway.

Banned
    Well yeah, that's what I think too. But I've found some services that are free and provide 500+ free sms's per day, though they're limited to a single country (mostly India), so if such exist, I hope finding a world-wide one, or at least a bit more expanded one

Website's:
    Khailtamasha.com Cobux.net VideosInn.com Mushwara.com
    I also need one
    plz share if any body has

It's not free (2? per message) but you have free 30$ start bonus:
    http://www.twilio.com/pricing/

Website's:
    nixdll.com
    @GoldenGod

Thanks man

Thread Information