Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6643 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lightbulb all who lives in uk pls help

i am planing to go to UK, live and work.
    where would you suggest to go?
    what websites, local magazines you know where i could find rent of flat or house?
    also websites for finding job?
    I dont need visa, because i live in EU, going as worker.
    Anthonis Reviewed by Anthonis on . all who lives in uk pls help i am planing to go to UK, live and work. where would you suggest to go? what websites, local magazines you know where i could find rent of flat or house? also websites for finding job? I dont need visa, because i live in EU, going as worker. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

1st off all how are you going to UK as student visa or sponsor visa ect. ?
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

You can't easily WORK in UK!
    "Only great minds can afford a simple style."

why not ?

mmm mmm!
    Probably the most easy alternative is undeclared work.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

I'm from the UK. It is really hard for some people to get work here, especially if you're English. Not to sound racist, but the immigrants seem to have more jobs than most of the English people lol I'm not racist, but just stating facts really.

OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Stay in the USA, move to a big city such as New York... A lot of opportunities

lol... nothing in New york too...

Quote Originally Posted by eXploit View Post
    I'm from the UK. It is really hard for some people to get work here, especially if you're English. Not to sound racist, but the immigrants seem to have more jobs than most of the English people lol I'm not racist, but just stating facts really.
    This is a valid point.

Two reasons why not to come to England:

1) You'll get loads of racist comments directed at you because of the level of non-English in England

2) The economy is failing exponentially, England is one of the worst places to move to for a job if you look at business to employee ratios.

If you are extremely skilled and qualifiied in a uncommon career then sure come over. Otherwise, stay clear!

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

mmm mmm!
    You could come to Norway. It is rather easy to get a job to be honest. It's a good country to.

timber work. working in a warehouse.

very easy, and quite popular by immigrants.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information