Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6779 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Lightbulb Interview Tomorrow.

Hi guys and girls, for you who know who I am you'll know I've been gone for a long time. I think it's been around 11 months. Well I started posting again a little while ago, I needed a break from everything I was doing as I took on way too much for what I could handle.

Anyways, my thoughts are clear (for the time being) I went to college and I've nearly finished my first year of my IT course. Tomorrow morning I have an interview for a apprenticeship in Flash/ActionScript which I think will involve other Adobe software. I am very excited and hope it goes well, I plan on getting good at Flash and making some good websites, so who knows, maybe I'll start up a little company and offer my services once I get much better skilled at it?

Any tips/advice on things I should say and do are highly appreciated

Thanks,

Faithfully,

- Sp32
    Sp32 Reviewed by Sp32 on . Interview Tomorrow. Hi guys and girls, for you who know who I am you'll know I've been gone for a long time. I think it's been around 11 months. Well I started posting again a little while ago, I needed a break from everything I was doing as I took on way too much for what I could handle. Anyways, my thoughts are clear (for the time being) I went to college and I've nearly finished my first year of my IT course. Tomorrow morning I have an interview for a apprenticeship in Flash/ActionScript which I think will Rating: 5

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

2.   Sponsored Links

I don't have any advice, but best of luck to you.

My advice: don't sell yourself cheep good luck

Thanks guys, I don't plan on selling myself at all being honest about it, because it will be an internship I'll be gaining vital commercial experience in the IT development industry, I even offered to be working for free so I can gain some good skills. I am pretty sure if I work there 2 days a week for around a month and they liked be they'd offer me a contract.

Respected Member
    You seem to have changed a lot since I last saw you.

Anyway smile a lot, be yourself, show passion, <insert more generic interview advice here>.

Maybe try wearing glasses? That'll send out nerd vibes, they'll like that.

Website's:
    donotclickme.com
    Oh good luck Sp
    "Advertising may be described as the science of arresting the human intelligence long enough to get money from it."

Stephen Butler Leacock (1869-1944)

Thanks Loget, I've always considered myself as mature but I always liked to show myself in an immature manor as it amused me but a lot of people took me kind of serious and got offended.

Any advice is appreciated. I'll be cheerful and I have a fair bit of confidence in my system. I don't have any glasses, why do my eyes have go be good at seeing

Thanks Web

Banned
    Good luck sp

Website's:
    reddit.com
    Oh hey.. Welcome back! Indeed its been a long time.

I would say first impression is everything.. Try to be extremely polite, but not an ass-kisser, smile a lot, don't brag about your skills, be excited and always calm!

Good luck..

mmm mmm!
    Golden tips from me.

Pretty much basic tips though...

Be yourself.
    Be confident in who you are and what you have to offer.
    Look him/her in the eyes.
    Tell him/her a good story.
    Sit up straight.
    Relax.
    Practice, practice and practice.
    Know about the job and the company.
    Make sure you know your own resume.
    Show him/her that you know the job and that you have the necessary skills to do the job.
    Listen.
    Answer her/his questions.
    Come prepared with a few really good questions to ask her/him. (the interviewer)
    Don't forget to smile

At last, when the interview is over:

stand up, smile, thank them, and shake hands if it feels appropiate. Then try to walk out without shaking too badly of falling.

You made it!
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information