Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6766 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Exclamation users cant see images in post by default

FOr some reason new members and some current members cant see images in the post...

see where it says Display images within posts: its set to no and so u have to go to ucp, each user has to do this, and change it to yes to see images...(pain in the ass as not all members will figure it out and its just plain stupid) I don't know what i did or happened for it to change to No...

Me and jayfella looked all over in the acp, couldn't find it. So it might be a template edit?

Thanks guys
    ACE Reviewed by ACE on . users cant see images in post by default FOr some reason new members and some current members cant see images in the post... http://www.warezfanatics.com/imagehost/images/86display_Options.jpg see where it says Display images within posts: its set to no and so u have to go to ucp, each user has to do this, and change it to yes to see images...(pain in the ass as not all members will figure it out and its just plain stupid) I don't know what i did or happened for it to change to No... Me and jayfella looked all over in the Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

WHy not post in the phpBB forums?

phpBB is free and they can probs help you
    Good Bye Warez Scene (y)

just posted there too. thanks for that, forgot lol. maybe someone will know here though.

you may want to remove the warezfantastic thing on the pic when people see you are running a warez forum they wont be as willing to help you
    Signature too big, removed by staff.

well just a question are the new members in a different membergroup then the ones who can see it?

no thier all in the same category

Thread Information