Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61011 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    CamroseFarmersMarket.com StopinTime.info LakesideBaptistChurch.ca SimplySuperb.ca

Default Site Banner

Hello again!

I need a simple website banner for a site I'm working on, I hope it wouldn't be too difficult

Size: whatever would look best for a banner

Image background: maybe transparent? doesn't matter to me as long as it goes with the site.

Text: "Create a Website In an Evening!"

Font: Anything that's clear and easy to read

Site Link: http://www.harnesswealthformula.com

Right now the banner just says "venture" but I'd like it to say "Create a Website in an Evening"! I know there is a different title there now, but I'm trying to play around with the site a little

I'd like the colours to be red white and dark blue if possible

Here's an image I would kind of like to feature on the banner IF it is possible (definitely not necessary):

Thanks SO much to anyone who is willing to help me out with this!!!!
    sarah1709 Reviewed by sarah1709 on . Site Banner Hello again! :D I need a simple website banner for a site I'm working on, I hope it wouldn't be too difficult :'( Size: whatever would look best for a banner Image background: maybe transparent? doesn't matter to me as long as it goes with the site. Text: "Create a Website In an Evening!" Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

For free?

Website's:
    CamroseFarmersMarket.com StopinTime.info LakesideBaptistChurch.ca SimplySuperb.ca
    If you let me know how much you'd charge, I'd be glad to consider it

PM'd you

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    Considering you are from Camrose ( i am assuming from your other site anyway) i will do a Logo for free for this. I grew up in that area myself (Alliance,Amisk and Czar)

Edit:

Here ya go

Sample:

Transparent:

Website's:
    demonzddl.com brosharefiles.co.uk scooblze.com donerighthosting.com
    I respect all others, i will help where i can, Due to health issues im on my pc most of the time, im no expert but what i do know i will share. I dont do competitions of others sites so dont diss mine its all i have

Website's:
    OH MY GOODNESS! You guys are incredible!

THANK YOU!!! sooooooo much!!! I can't thank you enough.

And yes, I'm from the Camrose area! If you're ever in the area again, come by the market and see me! I'm the manager, someone will direct you to me

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    Ya i make it out that way,well try lol. every once in a while,i still have tons of family all over that area of Alberta

Website's:
    iMage, you've been way too kind, and if you don't want to do it, it's absolutely FINE, but would you be willing to change the text on your image to "Create a Site Tonight"? If you can't, like I said, it's FINE, because you've done way too much for me already, but if you could....

Thread Information