Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6894 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Need 5 webmasters to BETA test / review an upcoming DDL

Hello there webmasters, we've been working hard lately behind closed doors on developing and polishing our DDL website (no names for now).

We have years of experience behind us, and we tried to make sure the experience will be very satisfying to visitors, and very fair to webmasters.

Development is on about 85%, the last 15% are niggling problems here and there, some more fixes and optimizations but the overall feel is that it is the finished article.

DDL websites are unique in that they are solely the work of somebody else. You create your website hoping that webmasters like it and start submitting decent content, and in this department we have standout features for webmasters that will make their and our lives easier.

To avoid common problems when DDLs launch, and to make the process as smooth as possible, we have decided to create this thread and ask 5 people to test our site.

The website will be hosted on a temporary domain, and all testers are asked to not share any information until the official launch.

Only members with decent reputation / high amount of posts are eligible.

If you want to apply please send me a PM, every member who posts here will not be part of the testing team.

Please apply before the 7th of April 2GMT PM (5 random people will be selected)

General questions and comments from none-appliers are welcomed.

Stay tuned!

UPDATE: Testers already selected, please do not send further PMs
    Paul Reviewed by Paul on . Need 5 webmasters to BETA test / review an upcoming DDL Hello there webmasters, we've been working hard lately behind closed doors on developing and polishing our DDL website (no names for now). We have years of experience behind us, and we tried to make sure the experience will be very satisfying to visitors, and very fair to webmasters. Development is on about 85%, the last 15% are niggling problems here and there, some more fixes and optimizations but the overall feel is that it is the finished article. DDL websites are unique in that Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Is it WCDDL, DDLCMS or custom?
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

It's a heavily modified WCDDL with most bugs fixed and a completely different view on how the site should work, and how the website/webmaster area should function.

Let me quote my partner, it's not revolutionary but it's a lot of things done right.

Willing to throw in helping hand
    Let me know what you need.
    Removed by staff. Do not add the image again or we may infract you. We do not condone members to create protests.But But But what about freedom of speech. <-- that's a myth that exists in developed countries.

Website's:
    iFunMaza.com
    yeah
    let me test it too!
    let me know more info about testing

FB - http://www.facebook.com/IfunMaza
    Twitter - twitter.com/#!/iFunMaza

Thanks to all the people who have sent a PM. Just reminding that we are accepting PMs until 2pm GMT tomorrow so hurry up!

The Realest Nigga
    I would be glad to test it out paul

2 hours left if anyone still wants to join in!

Website's:
    MastersPoint.com
    would like to help out
    KWWHunction Lover :D Everyone here is helpful.

Drop me a PM, i'd be glad to help/review.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information