Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61042 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Website's:
    Tech-Revolution.com JakePercy.com RiverTechHosting.com

Default Review the Tech Revolution

Hello, could you guys please review my new site? You can access it here: http://www.tech-revolution.com/

Thanks,
    -Jake
    ITzzJake Reviewed by ITzzJake on . Review the Tech Revolution Hello, could you guys please review my new site? You can access it here: http://www.tech-revolution.com/ Thanks, -Jake Rating: 5
    Founder of the Tech Revolution

2.   Sponsored Links

(1only)
    Website's:
    BarakaDesigns.com Amodity.com IMGFlare.com
    Your site loaded very slow for me and after it loaded finally , your skin css is missing , you might want to have a look at it

CEO Of BarakaDesigns.com, Need PSD to vB? Need a Custom skin? Hit me up -Baraka aka 1Only

Respected Member
    Website's:
    FreshWap.com KWWHunction.com
    baraka fine here

@thread

it looks good just remove "Forum New Posts" no need of that and work on the navbar

thats it 6/10
    Dear Haters,
    "I respect you so much, that's why I salute you with 1 middle finger!"

Thank You !

mmm mmm!
    There will be an honor to give my opinions on your website.

Let's start at the top.

First and foremost, you should create a favicon.
    You can also, alternatively, if you will give a new title to the site.
    Let's skip down to the logo, which I personally find unattractive. I'd been working on it. I would have given the logo a good upgrade.
    Then we come down to the welcome text. Welcome text should be unique and attract attention. It's like the welcome text that determines whether a guest register or not.
    Then we jump down to the forum categories. I think you should change a bit on the system. I believe that it is better to have a forum description for each section.
    There is a lack of threads and posts everywhere. You should hire a friend, a stranger, or even take the job yourself to fill up the forum of useful threads.
    The stats do not show as they should. You should really remove them untill further. You hardly have any good statistics that you should publish at the moment. It becomes more like criticism rather than something to brag about.
    I might add that I think the colors are ok. I like blue, and I like bright. You hit the target on the colors.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by 1only View Post
    Your site loaded very slow for me and after it loaded finally , your skin css is missing , you might want to have a look at it
    I'm kind of perplexed by this . It's fine for me. I have also gone on a couple of proxies, and it looks fine.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberAff View Post
    baraka fine here

@thread

it looks good just remove "Forum New Posts" no need of that and work on the navbar

thats it 6/10
    Thank you for your review, I will look into that.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandvik View Post
    There will be an honor to give my opinions on your website.

Let's start at the top.

First and foremost, you should create a favicon.
    You can also, alternatively, if you will give a new title to the site.
    Let's skip down to the logo, which I personally find unattractive. I'd been working on it. I would have given the logo a good upgrade.
    Then we come down to the welcome text. Welcome text should be unique and attract attention. It's like the welcome text that determines whether a guest register or not.
    Then we jump down to the forum categories. I think you should change a bit on the system. I believe that it is better to have a forum description for each section.
    There is a lack of threads and posts everywhere. You should hire a friend, a stranger, or even take the job yourself to fill up the forum of useful threads.
    The stats do not show as they should. You should really remove them untill further. You hardly have any good statistics that you should publish at the moment. It becomes more like criticism rather than something to brag about.
    I might add that I think the colors are ok. I like blue, and I like bright. You hit the target on the colors.
    Thank you. I actually have had a favicon since the beginning. It is a blue fist.

I'm sorry, what do you mean by the welcome text?

I am going to test out the category system that I currently have, to see if my users like it more. I'm trying to "revolutionize" the discussion boards, if you will. It is basically a cross between www.TheTechGame.com and the default vBulletin setup. (no advertising intended). If the majority of the people do not like the change, I will obviously change it back

I will disable the Advanced Forum Statistics, as you suggested, for now.

Thank you, I personally spent a week or two scavenging around the internet for the right theme. I also had to customize a lot of it .

mmm mmm!
    This is what I ment

http://pokit.etf.ba/get/40f47be018d9...7d10f6ea67.jpg

Edit:

Can you spice it up?
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    Oh, yeah.

Any ideas of what I should put?

mmm mmm!
    Alternatively, a picture, a banner, an animation, a good interesting text.

Website's:
    Thank you

(1only)
    Website's:
    BarakaDesigns.com Amodity.com IMGFlare.com
    idk maybe it was due to the site loading slow earlier who knows cause now it's loading much faster and yes i can see the skin(s) 7/10

CEO Of BarakaDesigns.com, Need PSD to vB? Need a Custom skin? Hit me up -Baraka aka 1Only

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information