Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6910 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    LinkDDL.com DDLShack.net IhateDowntime.co

Default Techni Host - Review

Was searching on Web Hosting Talk for a dedicated server in the US and came across a post for 1st month free from Techni Host.
    I figure I would try them since the first month was free, actually there was a $2 charge so figured if it was no good I'm only out $2.

My server was setup in less than 24 hours and when I received the email about my server I submitted a ticket about it and had a reply within 10 minutes. I was expecting to wait almost 24 hours for a reply.

Since then I have also purchased a VPS and every ticket that I submit a tech responds within 5 minutes with a very professional and friendly response.

If you are looking for any kind of hosting you would be smart to check out Techni Host.

Highly Recommended
    c0rrupt Reviewed by c0rrupt on . Techni Host - Review http://technihost.com/images/main_logo.png Was searching on Web Hosting Talk for a dedicated server in the US and came across a post for 1st month free from Techni Host. I figure I would try them since the first month was free, actually there was a $2 charge so figured if it was no good I'm only out $2. My server was setup in less than 24 hours and when I received the email about my server I submitted a ticket about it and had a reply within 10 minutes. I was expecting to wait almost 24 Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Agreed, the support is good. However, I bought a VPS four days ago and it never had decent speeds.

According to the sales support guy, a matter of overloading, although Eddie denies that.

Two days ago, they said after putting in more RAM, the speeds would be normal. But unfortunately still slow.

Now waiting for transfer to a new server which would be done in a few hours but this has grown to many hours. They are still waiting for RAM.

Still don't give up hope.

Banned
    Website's:
    TechniHost.Com Blog.TechniHost.Com Forums.TechniHost.Com TechniHost.In
    Quote Originally Posted by sniffdog View Post
    Agreed, the support is good. However, I bought a VPS four days ago and it never had decent speeds.

According to the sales support guy, a matter of overloading, although Eddie denies that.

Two days ago, they said after putting in more RAM, the speeds would be normal. But unfortunately still slow.

Now waiting for transfer to a new server which would be done in a few hours but this has grown to many hours. They are still waiting for RAM.

Still don't give up hope.
    We only had 4GB of ram to put in the new server, we can't even come close to using it for VPS servers until we get about 20 - 40 GB of ram in it. We are waiting on UPS to arrive and provide us with the new ram to throw in the server. I apologize for this
    Quote Originally Posted by c0rrupt View Post

Was searching on Web Hosting Talk for a dedicated server in the US and came across a post for 1st month free from Techni Host.
    I figure I would try them since the first month was free, actually there was a $2 charge so figured if it was no good I'm only out $2.

My server was setup in less than 24 hours and when I received the email about my server I submitted a ticket about it and had a reply within 10 minutes. I was expecting to wait almost 24 hours for a reply.

Since then I have also purchased a VPS and every ticket that I submit a tech responds within 5 minutes with a very professional and friendly response.

If you are looking for any kind of hosting you would be smart to check out Techni Host.

Highly Recommended
    Thank you for your kind remarks.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    What's up? After waiting two days for my VPS to be moved to a new server, I reeceived two days ago that you were moving my VPS.

I still haven't received the new details and it seems the old VPS is still online.

Now also WHMCS is offline.

What's up?

Banned
    Website's:
    TechniHost.Com Blog.TechniHost.Com Forums.TechniHost.Com TechniHost.In
    Quote Originally Posted by sniffdog View Post
    What's up? After waiting two days for my VPS to be moved to a new server, I reeceived two days ago that you were moving my VPS.

I still haven't received the new details and it seems the old VPS is still online.

Now also WHMCS is offline.

What's up?
    Whmcs was offline because we moved the main site to its own server because its using so much bandwidth. You didn't receive any details because all of the details remained the same after the transfer. As for you ip, we can transfer that between servers because both servers are on the same subnet and the same vlan. So there won't be any changes, we moved you to make sure we didn't oversell the server you was on.

Website's:
    tribupinoy.net pinoyddl.org
    yeah i noticed it also.. but now its already working the WHCMS. and it fast.

Thread Information