Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6812 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned
    Website's:
    TechniHost.Com Blog.TechniHost.Com Forums.TechniHost.Com TechniHost.In

Lightbulb HostedTalk.Com - Win a free VPS, Reseller Account, Shoutcast Account, Premium Account

Hosted Talk

Hosted Talk has opened its doors to users that have been banned from web hosting talk and digitalpoint because of there stupid strict rules! We are currently offering a contest and the prizes are awesome!

Prizes
    1st Place: Free VPS For Life
    2nd Place: Free Reseller Account For Life
    3rd Place: Free Shoutcast Account For Life
    4th Place: Free Premium Membership To HostedTalk.Com
    -----
    With that said, the rules are the following:

In order to have your name/account entered into the drawing which will be done when the 100th customer has signed up you must be active on the forums and have at least 50 posts. We expect (and hope) you will remain active on the forums after the contest is over. We plan on running promotions every month. If you want your name entered into the drawing more then once then all you have to do is refer your friends. For every friend that you refer we will enter your name into the drawing again. For example, if you signup and get 50 posts that gets your name entered 1 time, if you refer 10 friends your name will be entered into the drawing 10 times for the referals and 1 time for the registration and 50 posts.

We will be checking ip's to make sure referals aren't the same person.

Good luck to you and see you on the forums!
    http://hostedtalk.com
    edwart Reviewed by edwart on . HostedTalk.Com - Win a free VPS, Reseller Account, Shoutcast Account, Premium Account Hosted Talk Hosted Talk has opened its doors to users that have been banned from web hosting talk and digitalpoint because of there stupid strict rules! We are currently offering a contest and the prizes are awesome! Prizes 1st Place: Free VPS For Life 2nd Place: Free Reseller Account For Life 3rd Place: Free Shoutcast Account For Life 4th Place: Free Premium Membership To HostedTalk.Com ----- Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    csoffensive.com fagbag.me
    i want first prize
    give it to me
    jk

ill participate

Their 'stupid rules'? Since when normal rules are the so called 'stupid rules' ? It's obvious they will protect their users from these kiddie hosters.

Respected Member
    This is hardly web news nor are the rules at WHT stupid. They get a ton of spam/scammers. They need to protect the users.

Banned
    Website's:
    When i say stupid i mean they are way to strict, i understand that they have reasons for what they do. Banning people for posting the wrong spot.

JJJ, web news is stuff going on within the internet. This falls perfectly in that position. Considering its a "web" site, and its something new..... its considered Web News.

Maybe i was a little harsh in saying "stupid" rules, but rules get broken everyday. No need to ban someone for posting in the wrong spot. It takes a split second to move it, i understand if you do it constantly and on purpose. But people make mistakes, why try and make them look stupid especially if they are well known on the website. I know hundreds of people that have been banned there for ridiculous reasons.

Well, it actually makes sense. It's not like you're doing it for fun, you're doing it to get money. It wouldn't hurt if you follow the rules, you actually follow rules and get something in return.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edwart View Post

Maybe i was a little harsh in saying "stupid" rules, but rules get broken everyday. No need to ban someone for posting in the wrong spot. It takes a split second to move it, i understand if you do it constantly and on purpose. But people make mistakes, why try and make them look stupid especially if they are well known on the website. I know hundreds of people that have been banned there for ridiculous reasons.
    ah. I never heard of that. I've accidently posted in the wrong spot and they just moved it for me. I figured you were just making fun of the normal rules because all you said was "stupid rules." It wasn't very clear.

Well I don't know. Good luck with it anyway. Some good offerings for prizes anyway.

Banned
    Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Well, it actually makes sense. It's not like you're doing it for fun, you're doing it to get money. It wouldn't hurt if you follow the rules, you actually follow rules and get something in return.
    That is true Jason, i totally agree with you. Sometimes they are harsh on the way they handle things though. I guess they have so many members and so much exposure they don't need to think about or care about who they ban and for what reason it is because for every 1 user they ban they gain 100 more.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    ah. I never heard of that. I've accidently posted in the wrong spot and they just moved it for me. I figured you were just making fun of the normal rules because all you said was "stupid rules." It wasn't very clear.

Well I don't know. Good luck with it anyway. Some good offerings for prizes anyway.
    You got lucky, they always infraction for having to move a post. Even if you believe its relevant to what your posting there always right, which i guess its there web site right? There rules, if you don't like them find another site...Which is why we are creating the website.

Website's:
    managedhybrid.com
    I have been a member for more than 5+ years and have never received any infraction and I do post there often. There is no "harsh" or "strict" rules than any other civilized forum should have. Besides..you have some pretty darn good reviews about your businesses online /sarcasm.

I'll just leave this here....
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1041149

& this as well....
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...ht=Host+Parlor

http://www.ripoffreport.com/web-host...ss-d-ew9cd.htm

http://oi55.tinypic.com/2s1u29y.jpg - ??????

http://www.webhostingstuff.com/comme...rlor-8332.html

It begins...
    Sorry to close this, but here's reasons if you need them

- Wrong section
    - An open scam report about a company you're associated with (TechniHost).
    - A history of defrauding Burstnet with their free server offers
    - And because we don't want to deal with potential crap

I'm going to ask the management to censor Technihost and HostedTalk domains. Don't want any trouble here.

Thread Information