Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61037 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default For how much it could be sold?

Hello,

Mates, I have not made any final decision but I just need a rough idea for how much my 2 years old warez would could be sold for.

It has no fake members threads were 1000+ but we have really work hard and make forum clean from dublicate and spam threads and cut it down to 250+ threads.

my forum is : So, please just let me have a rough idea.
    r@liablehost Reviewed by r@liablehost on . For how much it could be sold? Hello, Mates, I have not made any final decision but I just need a rough idea for how much my 2 years old warez would could be sold for. It has no fake members threads were 1000+ but we have really work hard and make forum clean from dublicate and spam threads and cut it down to 250+ threads. my forum is : www.warezdll.netSo, please just let me have a rough idea. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    $80-$100+ 121325

You also forgot to mention it's PR1

Website's:
    moviesondownload.com
    100-150 $$

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    1000++++++++++

Website's:
    StoneArcade.com
    i agree w maze.. prob around $100 .. keep in mind when considering selling it,well if you care about the site at all. That frm the track record of sites being sold here,most if not all ultimatly fail hard after being sold. Not trying to discourage you though.

iMage thanks for you reply otherwise I was about to get some serious shock after reading SaMMy's 40$-60$.

Banned
    Website's:
    google.com
    100-400$

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    Maze and iMage have it about right. You'll struggle to get more than a hundred. You can say you have 17k or 18k members but it doesn't matter as you don't really have a community. Just one topic in the General Discussion proves this fact that most of the members are bots. Another good way of checking how much of a community exists is by comparing the number of threads with the number of replies. Take KWWH, Warez-BB or any other large site with a community and you'll see the number of replies far out numbers the number of threads or topics. As yours are very close it also shows the members are mostly autoposters and it has little or no community otherwise you'd get a lot more.
    Tutorial How to SEO your Warez Site a guide to help you increase your organic traffic

Huge list of Warez Sites and free Multiposter Templates

Thread Information