Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6968 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Best file host to keep backup of your files

I need your opinion on this.

I have 300 GB of data and I need to make back up of it on a reliable file host with fast upload and download rates, minimal downtime and and the least incidence of failed transfer of files. I could consider megashares because it is very fast but then it lacks a multi-remote upload feature. Fileserve on the other hand is also fast but there's not a day that they don't have a server that's offline.
    warrantfoster Reviewed by warrantfoster on . Best file host to keep backup of your files I need your opinion on this. I have 300 GB of data and I need to make back up of it on a reliable file host with fast upload and download rates, minimal downtime and and the least incidence of failed transfer of files. I could consider megashares because it is very fast but then it lacks a multi-remote upload feature. Fileserve on the other hand is also fast but there's not a day that they don't have a server that's offline. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Rapidshare (as premium user)
    Trusted: Dom, l0calh0st, 0ccul7, robert420
    Find all threads started by NewEraCracker

if you are uploading files that are legal, and only you will be downloading, and you only need for like one or 2 days (max 5) then how about demo.ovh.net

Banned
    @fatfighter They're not exactly legal. But i will be the only one downloading. i need to store the files forever.

@newera rapidshare is not an option for me.

Banned
    I'm thinking hotfile. Since not many people upload to hotfile anymore and i have a premium account with them, do you think my files will be safe on hotfile, considering i'll be the only one to download them?

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    Buy a external HD nonthing is safe anymore kid

Banned
    ^ Dear pops, I need to save my files somewhere online and not to my local computer.

Website's:
    Tollynights.com Ebigg.com da-pirates.com e-drone.com DesiParadox.com TollyDownloads.com
    Quote Originally Posted by warrantfoster View Post
    ^ Dear pops, I need to save my files somewhere online and not to my local computer.

x7.to is good for backup

netload is also best but removes file with in 2months if not get downloaded.

go for fileserve premium, u have option File Protector so that links will not get leech u can make ur links private

Is mediafire an option? I hear that to keep your files online you just need to login every once in a while (for free user). I dunno if they have remoteupload for free, I think its premium, but you could easily just signup for premium upload your stuff then login to keep your files alive as a free user.

Banned
    Of course i will always go for premium because as said by me earlier i need to store files forever. i have ruled out fileserve because they always have servers that are offline

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information